Sprinkler irrigation systems are extensively used in agriculture for providing controlled water to field crops and to ensure minimum wastage of water by sprinkling a specific amount of water for irrigating soil. These systems help in saving up to 30-40% of water, offer higher crop yield, reduces labor cost and soil compaction, and is also suitable for undulating land.
Steady shift from traditional irrigation methods to modern irrigation methods and increasing awareness about importance of water conservation and benefits of sprinkler irrigation are key factors boosting sprinkler irrigation systems market. In addition, increasing efforts by public and private sectors to assist and educate small scale farmers about the benefits of installing sprinkler irrigation systems, government initiatives to promote sprinkler systems in areas with water shortage problems, and rising demand for crop production on a large scale is expected to boost market growth going ahead.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3979
The global sprinkler irrigation systems market size is expected to reach USD 2.89 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 2.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Some factors fueling global market revenue growth are constant demand for food and crops among a rapidly expanding global population.
Sprinkler irrigation is a technique that enables more efficient water usage to irrigate and cultivate crops and these systems can be deployed in application areas ranging from small scale to large scale farms. This method is highly preferred by majority of farmers owing to its effectiveness and easy application. Factors such as technological advancements, high application efficiency, and low labor costs are surging demand for sprinkler irrigation systems. Moreover, these irrigation systems are widely used to spray fertilizers and chemicals in farms.
Government initiatives to support adoption of sprinkler irrigation systems in regions and countries with acute water shortages and related challenges and rising investments by major players in the market players for research and development to expand their product lines are some other factors augmenting revenue growth of the market. Moreover, many private and public organizations and bodies are supporting and assisting small-scale farmers in using sprinkler systems for their farms, and this is expected to open up some lucrative opportunities for players in the market going ahead.
Despite robust growth of the global market, factors such as high costs for installing these systems and low awareness and knowledge about functioning and advantages in the long term are expected to limit market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Valmont Industries (US), Lindsay Corporation (US), Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. (India), The Toro Company (US), Rivulis Irrigation Ltd. (Israel), Netafim Limited (Israel), Rain Bird Corporation (US), T-L Irrigation (US), Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc. (US), Nelson Irrigation Corporation (US), Hunter Industries (US), Mahindra EPC Ltd. (India), Alkhorayef Group (Saudi Arabia), Elgo Irrigation Ltd. (Israel), Antelco Pty Ltd. (Australia), and Irritec S.p.A (Italy) are some major players in the sprinkler irrigation systems market.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sprinkler-irrigation-systems-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global sprinkler irrigation systems market based on type, crop type, field size, mobility, and region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Center Pivot Irrigation Systems
- Lateral Move Irrigation Systems
- Solid Set Sprinkler Systems
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Based on Field Size: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Small Fields
- Large Fields
Based on Mobility (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Region: (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on type, the oilseed & pulses segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to need for low labor or workforce and more judicious utilization of water, and steady demand for different types of oilseeds and pulses.
- On the basis of mobility, the stationary segment is expected to account for major revenue growth during the forecast period owing to low maintenance cost and high installation rates in various sized fields.
- Based on type, the solid set segment is projected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to comparative easy operations and growing demand for irrigating small fields, forages, and gardens, especially in developing economies.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period owing to availability of large arable land and presence of well-established market players.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR of 1.6% during the forecast period owing to favorable government initiatives to support modern irritation techniques and increasing demand for crops among growing populations in countries in the region.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3979
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States