Organic makeup remover are plant-based organic product that helps to remove makeup from the skin. Generally, the organic makeup remover are made from essential oils, vitamins and minerals, plant extracts, and contains no petro chemicals, no synthetics, and no parabens. Organic makeup remover are preservative free, provide nourishment to the skin by cleaning the skin pores.
The global organic makeup remover market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing awareness regarding harmful effects of chemical-based beauty products that reply on chemical surfactants. In addition, growing popularity of social media culture, influencers and brand endorsements has resulted in rapid adoption of organic makeup remover in beauty and personal care industry. The change in consumer preferences, expansion of e-commerce channels and rise in awareness of skin care are some factors expected to continue to drive market growth going ahead.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3838
The global organic makeup remover market size was USD 157.4 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
A change in consumer preference from chemically produced makeup products to products that are naturally derived would serve as a driving force for the organic makeup remover market to expand. Furthermore, the growing need to avoid makeup by the end of the day in order to prevent skin allergies and other related problems is also driving the growth of the global demand for organic makeup removers. The popularity of organic and plant-based makeup removers provides an incentive for market players within the personal care industry to broaden their offerings.
Another factor adding a boost to the demand for organic makeup removers is the trend for sustainability and green cosmetics. Consumers are showing a greater preference for vegan and cruelty-free products, thus prompting market players to invest more in launching products derived from natural ingredients that retain integrity in labelling.
The 2020 pandemic has caused a major shock to be sustained by the industry, but such an effect on the industry is expected to be only temporary. As vaccinations carry life back to normal, many markets are restoring their pre-pandemic speed and no exception is likely to be the make-up market.
Due to increased eco-consciousness and awareness about the effects of harmful chemicals on the skin, the organic makeup remover market has grown considerably in Europe. In recent years, organic ingredients have made inroads into different products and have now become a preferred cosmetic ingredient. Since organic makeup removers are healthier for the skin as well as for the climate, the organic makeup remover market is fuelled by European customers, who are willing to pay a premium on such items.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-makeup-remover-market
Some prominent players in the global organic makeup remover market are: MYCAUDALIE, La Foglia, Foxbrim Naturals, Vapour Beauty, Organyc, Estelle&Thild, Grown Alchemist, Caudalie, Sky organics, Madara, Nature’s Brands, Inc., INIKA, RMS Beauty among others.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- My Little Secret, a French company, introduced its Eco Pads in 2021, which can only be used with water to remove makeup. Not only are such items easy to use, but they are also environmentally friendly, which makes them more popular.
- The global organic makeup remover market is split into liquids, wipes, and others based on product form. Liquid organic makeup removers contain essential oils, water from micelles, etc., which are more commonly accepted and circulated.
- Owing to the ease of use they deliver, wipes already infused with organic makeup removers have gained a separate customer base. They can readily be used and discarded.
- The market was dominated by the retail segment and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Over the forecast period, the e-commerce distribution channel segment is expected to see the fastest growth.
- The demand for organic makeup remover in 2020 was dominated by North America. The area also boasts the presence of a number of market leaders who have been operating for quite some time in the industry, thereby boosting market growth.
- The fastest-growing regional demand for organic makeup removers over the forecast period is projected to be Asia Pacific. Growing disposable income among the expanding middle class population has majorly contributed to the growth of the sector.
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global organic makeup remover market report on the basis of distribution channel and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3838
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States