The global false eyelashes market size is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing spending on beauty products on a global level, as a result of increased awareness about personal grooming trends and rapidly evolving fashion, is expected to remain a key driving factor over the coming years.
Eyelash extensions are known by different names depending upon their purpose and permanency. False lashes are used to enhance the thickness, length, fullness, and curliness of natural eyelashes and are available in various colors, lengths, and materials to cater to different needs. Temporary false eyelashes can either be glued to the eyelid or have a magnetic strip. Other more permanent variants are designed for longer durations and can be worn while sleeping, swimming, or showering. Permanent extensions have gained preference as they provide convenience in terms of time and effort.
Over the past few years, the industry has been witnessing new product launches. In May 2019, Amazing Lash Studio launched Featherweight Lashes™, available in two styles: classic and volume. These ultra-light lashes are comfortable to wear and cause negligible harm to the wearer’s natural eyelashes. A recent trend observed in the cosmetics and personal care industry is celebrities endorsing various products or launching lines of their own. For instance, in August 2019, South African actress and model Lerato Kganyago ventured into the beauty business with a line of eyelashes under the brand Flutter By LKG. The product was first launched in Botswana.
Some of the key market players are www.ardelllashes.com, Blink Lash Store, Tsingtao Lashest Limited, Bio Takara, Qingdao LashBeauty Cosmetic Co. Ltd., Acelashes, GIANNI LASHES, Lemer Lashes, Royal Korindah, Emma Lashes, Qingdao Elour Beauty, XIZI LASHES, Qingdao imi lashes Co., HOUSE OF LASHES, Anr Lashes, Dior Lashes, PLUMAGE Products Co., Ltd, and Emeda eyelash Company.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/false-eyelashes-market
False Eyelashes Market Report Highlights
• By product, false eyelash strips held the dominant share in 2018 and was valued at more than USD 400.0 million that year. The individual product form is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025. These variants are increasingly preferred by consumers who are looking for a more natural look
• Synthetic product variants accounted for the largest share of more than 60% in 2018 and are anticipated to exhibit greater growth compared to the natural variants over the forecast period
• In 2018, convenience stores contributed to more than 50% of the total revenue. This segment includes department stores, drug stores, and specialty stores. Most users of false eyelashes are very particular about the shape and make of this product and therefore prefer buying them from stores rather than purchasing online.
• Asia Pacific is expected to remain one of the lucrative markets through 2025, exhibiting the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2019 to 2025. Growing awareness about evolving beauty trends and availability of new and more effective products in the countries like India, China, South Korea, and Philippines will drive the regional false eyelashes market
• Companies have been focusing on inorganic growth strategies to enter regional markets and reap the benefits these lucrative markets offer. Makeup companies are also collaborating with celebrities and public figures to launch new products.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/false-eyelashes-market/request/rs1
False Eyelashes Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global false eyelashes market on the basis of product, constituent, distribution channel, and region:
False Eyelashes Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
False Eyelashes Constituent Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
False Eyelashes Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Convenience Stores
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
False Eyelashes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6620/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Safety Eyewear Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Military, Construction, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil & Gas), By Product Type (Prescription, Non-prescription), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States