The global emergency medical services products market size is expected to reach USD 34.15 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for emergency care and increasing healthcare expenditure across the globe are the key factors driving the market. Increasing cases of trauma, caused by road accidents, natural disasters, and sports and other injuries, is also one of the key growth-driving factors for the market.
For instance, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), traumatic brain injury is the major cause of disability and death in U.S., accounting for 30.0% of all injury-related deaths. Emergency medical services (EMS) and trauma centers work closely to initiate the pre-hospital treatment process. In U.S., the government introduced Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) in 1986. As per the law, anyone going to the emergency department has to be treated and stabilized, irrespective of their ability to pay or their insurance status.
Such laws are improving the accessibility of emergency care. In addition, rising healthcare expenditure across the globe is likely to improve the quality of emergency medical services. Such factors are expected to boost the EMS products market over the forecast period. Moreover, associations, such as American Trauma Society (ATS), offer courses and training for preventing injuries, which drives the demand for EMS products. ATS offers a two-day course developed by seasoned injury prevention professionals across the country.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emergency-medical-services-ems-products-market
Emergency Medical Services Products Market Report Highlights
• In terms of revenue, life support & emergency resuscitation systems led the EMS products market in 2018 and will continue its dominance throughout the forecast years
• Increasing cases of trauma and demand for emergency care contributes to the growth of the life support & emergency resuscitation systems segment
• Defibrillators segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in number of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs).
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2026 owing to rapid development of healthcare infrastructure and rising number of start-ups in this region
• Prominent key companies in the market are Bound Tree Medical; McKesson Medical-Surgical, Inc.; Stryker Corp.; and Medline Industries, Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emergency-medical-services-ems-products-market/request/rs1
Emergency Medical Services Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global EMS products market on the basis of product and region:
EMS Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Life Support & Emergency Resuscitation
• Endotracheal Tubes
• Patient Monitoring Systems
• Wound Care Consumables
• Dressings & Bandages
• Sutures & Staples
• Patient Handling Equipment
• Medical Beds
• Wheelchairs and Scooters
• Other Equipment
• Infection Control Supplies
• Disinfectant and Cleaning Agents
• Personal Protection Equipment
• Other EMS Products
EMS Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6023/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
U.S. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By End-use (Fire Department, Private Transport, Government, Hospital Owned, Volunteer), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States