The global unified communications market size is expected to reach USD 167.1 billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Changing workforce dynamics, growing prominence for Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS), and virtualization of data and devices are factors that are expected to increase the adoption of UC solutions in enterprises.
The use of cloud-based solutions for fast and seamless communication across enterprises is expected to positively impact market growth. Organizations are effectively deploying cloud-based collaboration solutions across various time zones so that they can improve the productivity of their mobile team members.
Growing adoption of cloud-based unified communication platforms is allowing geographically-diverse and dispersed teams to work together and collaborate mutually in real-time via voice and video conferencing. The transition toward the cloud is also allowing enterprises to curb capital spending by adopting an operational cost model that will enable them to pay on the basis of the capacity they require.
Increasing demand for UC solutions is opening up opportunities for solution providers to launch advanced versions of team collaboration software for enterprises. Solution providers such as Cisco Systems, Inc.; Avaya, Inc.; and IBM Corporation are offering a mix of UC and team collaboration solutions as part of their efforts to strengthen their market position.
Having realized that there are several UC solutions available in the market, key players are focusing on offering diverse solutions with various features, including support for audio and video conferencing, email platforms, instant messaging, and unified messaging. As a result, the market is expected to witness a convergence of voice communication, video communication, synchronous communication, and other communication tools.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/unified-communication-market
Unified Communications Market Report Highlights
• The hosted UC solutions segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing implementation of UCaaS solutions in enterprises
• The healthcare application segment is expected to develop at a CAGR of approximately 20.0% over the forecast period owing to increased adoption of video conferencing tools for remote patient monitoring
• The SMEs segment is expected to grow at the fastest pace through 2025 owing to the increasing need for an efficient unified infrastructure for improving communication capabilities
• The audio and video conferencing segment is poised to witness steady growth over the forecast period owing to rising deployment of visual communication tools in enterprises
• Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market due to the emergence of local service providers offering diverse solutions
• Key players in the Unified Communications market include Avaya, Inc.; IBM Corporation; Cisco Systems, Inc.; and NEC Corporation.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/unified-communication-market/request/rs1
Unified Communications Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global unified communications market on the basis of product, application, organization size, solution, and region:
UC Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
UC Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
UC Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Large Enterprises
UC Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Instant & Unified Messaging
• Audio & Video Conferencing
• IP Telephony
UC Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025))
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/426/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Unified Communication As A Service Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment (Public Cloud, Private Cloud), By Industry Vertical (IT & Telecom, Healthcare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States