The global aluminum composite panels market size is expected to reach USD 8.27 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 6.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Superior properties of ACPs, including corrosion and wear resistance and fire protection renders the product very useful for external cladding, ceiling, flooring, and internal wall cladding functions in the construction industry. Thus, rapid growth of the construction and infrastructure industries, most notably in emerging economies, is expected to drive the market. Growing automotive production in emerging countries coupled with rising usage of ACPs, as they are lighter than steel, is expected to benefit the overall market growth.
In addition, recyclability of automotive aluminum scrap is also likely to provide impetus to the consumption of product in automotive application. Eco-friendly characteristics of ACPs coupled with increasing adoption of green buildings is projected to fuel the product demand over the forecast period. Thermal and acoustic insulation offered by the product is also projected to increase its applications in modern construction. The market is moving towards consolidation on the back of the increasing application scope of the product. However, lack of process integration and competitive pricing strategies are expected to keep the competitive rivalry high in the global market over the forecast period.
Aluminum Composite Panels Market Report Highlights
• The global aluminum composite panels market was valued at USD 5.34 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast years due to rising product application scope in the construction industry
• PVDF was the largest product segment in 2018 and is estimated to expand further due to high product demand as a result of superior properties, such as resistance to wear & tear, UV, and corrosion
• The construction sector is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period on account of rapidly expanding construction industry in emerging economies, such China, India, and Brazil
• Passenger cars emerged as the largest end-use segment in 2018 on account increased usage of ACPs as they are lighter than steel
• The Asia Pacific market is projected to register the maximum CAGR of 7.3% over the estimate period primarily due to increased infrastructure development and construction activities in the region
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aluminum-composite-panel-market
Aluminum Composite Panels Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global aluminum composite panels market on the basis of product, application, vehicle type, and region:
Aluminum Composite Panels Product Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. ft., Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Laminating Coating
• Oxide Film
Aluminum Composite Panels Application Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. ft., Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Advertisement Boards
Aluminum Composite Panels Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. ft., Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Passenger Cars
• Side Panels
• Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs)
Aluminum Composite Panels Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. ft., Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aluminum-composite-panel-market/request/rs1
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3407/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Composites Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Carbon, Glass), By Resin (Thermosetting, Thermoplastics), By Manufacturing Process, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting company registered in San Francisco, California. The company fully offers market reports, both customized and syndicates, based on intense data analysis. It also offers consulting services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a significant extent. The company operates across multitude of domains such as Chemicals, Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, and Information Technology to offer consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States