The U.S. craniomaxillofacial (CMF) devices/systems market size is poised to reach USD 1.62 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for cranial and facial surgeries is poised to drive the market over the forecast period.
Increasing incidence of sports injuries and road accidents due to industrialization and urbanization has also been providing an upthrust to the U.S. craniomaxillofacial devices market. According to the Wimbledon Clinics Report in 2015, kickboxing caused 2.5 facial injuries per hour and the rate was higher than other combat sports.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-craniomaxillofacial-cmf-devices-system-market
U.S. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Report Highlights
• Surging demand for minimally invasive surgeries is projected to boost the demand for craniomaxillofacial devices in the U.S. during the forecast period
• Temporomandibular joint replacement is anticipated to post the highest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to increasing incidence of trauma related to sports injuries and cranial fractures
• Metallic CMF implants accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017, owing to increasing use of metal 3D implants manufacturing
• Bioabsorbable material is estimated to register a lucrative CAGR of 7.3% during the same period due to ease with which they assimilate in human body. The other advantages include ability to transfer gradual load to healing tissues and radiolucency
• Plastic surgeries are expected to show steady growth during the same period, due to burgeoning popularity of the facial augmentation procedure and growing awareness regarding use of CMF devices. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), USD 16.0 billion were spent on cosmetic surgeries in 2016
• Favorable government policies supporting orthognathic surgeries are also likely to stoke the growth of the market
• Key companies operating in the U.S. craniomaxillofacial devices market are Stryker Corporation; Medtronic Plc; Zimmer-Biomet Inc.; and Medartis AG.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-craniomaxillofacial-cmf-devices-system-market/request/rs1
U.S. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. craniomaxillofacial devices market on the basis of product, material, and application:
U.S. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Cranial Flap Fixation
• CMF Distraction
• Temporomandibular joint replacement
• Thoracic fixation
• Bone Graft Substitute
• MF plate and screw fixation
U.S. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Bioabsorbable material
U.S. Craniomaxillofacial Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Orthognathic and Dental Surgery
• Plastic surgery
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5590/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Metal, Ceramics), By Product (CMF Plate & Screw Fixation, Bone Graft Substitute), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States