The global mountain bike market size is expected to reach USD 5.34 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising focus on development of more durable and sturdy bikes, rising preference for bike sports, increasing preference for adventure tourism, and increasing number of individuals focusing on improving physical health and fitness. Mountain bikes are types of bicycles that are particularly designed for riding on rocky and uneven terrain. Mountain bikes or bicycles are mainly ridden off-road, on mountain trails, single tracks, and other uneven and unchartered paths.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4166
Mountain bikes can be categorized into hardtail, rigid, and full suspension, depending on suspension type. Hardtail bikes have suspension shock absorbers only on the front fork. Full-suspension mountain bikes have suspension shock absorption in front as well as rear. Rigid bikes have no suspension in front fork or rear. These bikes are mainly used for racing and leisure purposes. Racing segment is expected to register faster revenue CAGR than other bike types throughout the forecast period. Increasing number of participants in mountain biking activities and rising focus on outdoor and adventure activities to maintain physical health and wellness are factors resulting in rising sales of bicycles of varying types and models, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mountain-bike-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In July 2021, Greyp launched high tech electric trekking bike, Greyp e-SUV T5. This bike is equipped with, an integrated eSIM, electric motor, 700 Wh battery that offers up to 100 km range.
- Cross-country bikes segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rising demand for cross-country bikes due to various advantages such as better durability, high speed, and lightweight frame.
- North America is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Growing awareness regarding fitness, robust presence of major bike manufacturers, and increasing investment by government and private investors in mountain bike manufacturing and infrastructure are major factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Major players in the market include Trek Bicycle Corporation, CUBE Bikes, Cannondale Bicycle Corporation, Diamondback Bicycles, XDS Bikes, Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Pivot Cycles, Trinx Bikes, Xidesheng Bicycle Company, and Rocky Mountain Bicycles.
Key reasons to buy this report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Mountain Bike market size and elaborates on the latest market trends & developments and new product offerings.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the Mountain Bike market’s regional landscape.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report identifies the most effective business strategies implemented by the market players for ideal business expansion.
- Furthermore, the report explains the macro-economic and micro-economic factors influencing market growth and highlights the potential investment opportunities, new and existing pricing structures, and emerging product application areas in the global market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4166
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Mountain Bike Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mountain Bike Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rising preference for bike sports
22.214.171.124. Rising awareness regarding body fitness
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost of maintenance
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence…
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the mountain bike market based on type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cross Country Bikes
- Downhill Bikes
- Freeride Bikes
- Dirt Jumping Bikes
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Specialty Bicycle Retailers
- Full-Line Sporting Goods Stores
- Mass Merchants
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4166
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States