The global electric AC motors market size is expected to reach USD 146.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.3% according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. These products are widely used in compressors, fixed cranes, diesel electric engines, and domestic appliances. Their key advantages, such as cost-effectiveness and efficient operation in harsh environments, are making them suitable for a variety of applications. These high-efficiency products are likely to witness huge growth, owing to their low maintenance requirements, long operating life, and low power consumption.
The rising global demand for AC motors-driven engines is also spurring the market growth. Furthermore, factors, such as growing demand for HVAC equipment and industrial machinery, are projected to propel the market demand by 2025. AC motors have undergone numerous technological advancements over the past few years, which have resulted in increased demand for these motors.
The market is anticipated to witness substantial growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising number of industries across developed and developing countries. The market is further driven by the extensive adoption of these products in diverse industrial equipment such as fixed cranes, conveyor belts, electric saw, and so on.
The ever-rising fuel prices and mounting need among consumers for using cleaner sources of energy has driven the market growth for electric motors in the recent years. An AC motor acts as the key component of electric motors is likely to drive the demand. Furthermore, increasing environmental concerns and rising government initiatives pertaining to environment conservation continue to be the key drivers of the market growth.
HVAC systems are largely employed in various places such as commercial spaces, offices, and shopping malls. The growing rate of urbanization and enhanced standard of living have led to the large-scale installation of HVAC systems. AC motors are used in HVAC equipment to power air blowers that regulate air flow.
The ability of AC type to operate at different speeds, along with the increased dependability and operational efficiency of an equipment, is anticipated to lead to an increase in their adoption over the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electric-ac-motors-market
Electric AC Motors Market Report Highlights
• The electric AC motors market was valued at USD 78.6 billion in 2016 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period, which can be attributed to their growing adoption in HVAC equipment and industrial machinery
• The induction segment captured a major market share in 2016, owing to factors such as sturdy construction, low maintenance, and efficient operation in unfavorable environments
• The increasing utilization of motors with integral HP output in hybrid electric vehicles is expected to boost the market prospects of the segment
• AC motors are broadly adopted in the industrial machinery sector, owing to their benefits such as robust functioning and safe operations
• The Asia Pacific region is projected to witness substantial growth with a CAGR exceeding 8% over the forecast period, owing to the increasing commercialization and industrialization in the developing economies such as China, India, and Japan
• The key players, such as ABB Ltd., Toshiba, Baldor Electric Co., and Siemens AG, dominated the market in 2016 and focus on increasing market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electric-ac-motors-market/request/rs1
Electric AC Motors Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global electric AC motors market based on types, voltage, end uses, and regions:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Synchronous AC Motors
• Induction AC Motors
Voltage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• Integral HP Output
• Fractional HP Output
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• Industrial Machinery
• Motor Vehicles
• HVAC Equipment
• Aerospace & Transportation
• Household Appliances
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4846/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Medium And High Power Motors Market Analysis By Product (AC Motor, DC Motor), By Voltage (Medium, High), By Application (Automotive, HVAC Equipment, Industrial Machinery, Aerospace & Transportation, Commercial) And Segment Forecasts To 2022
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States