The U.S. aluminum curtain wall market size is expected to reach USD 10.54 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.Development of advanced materials with capabilities that offer safety as well as visually-appealing texture are few of several trends positively influencing the market. High-performance, energy-saving, and solar controlled aluminum curtain walls are increasingly getting recognized for their economic benefits and eco-sustainability.
Use of aluminum curtain walls offers benefits in terms of appearance as well as performance, unlike any other building material. Rising awareness regarding these benefits is poised to stoke the growth of the market. Soaring need to reduce heating & air-conditioning costs and achieve energy-efficiency is also projected to provide a fillip to the market. Furthermore, dire need to reduce cost is promoting development of sustainable products, thereby working in favor of the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-aluminum-curtain-walls-market
U.S. Aluminum Curtain Walls Market Report Highlights
• Increasing commercial and residential construction rates owing to increased rates of migration are one of the primary growth stimulants for the market. The population has been observed to be inclined towards moving to newer megalopolises as compared to existing metropolitans
• On the basis of type, the unitized segment is likely to witness a healthy growth at a CAGR exceeding 7.0% over the forecast period owing to benefits they provide in terms of energy saving and rich aesthetics
• Several government initiatives toward infrastructure development are enhancing construction of commercial properties across the country, which is subsequently supplementing the growth of the U.S. aluminum curtain wall market.
• The commercial end-use segment dominated the market in 2016. The adoption across the commercial sector is anticipated to increase over the forecast period owing to benefits, such as acoustic insulation, thermal insulation, and natural ventilation, offered by the walling systems.
• The Southeast region of the U.S. dominated the market accounting for just over 25.0% of the overall revenue in 2016. The growth of the segment can be attributed to growing number of commercial and industrial construction projects in the country
• Key players such as EFCO Corporation, Truelite Glass, and Aluminum Solutions LLC, and Enclos Corporation dominated the market in 2016 by emphasizing on expanding their respective market shares via mergers and acquisitions.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-aluminum-curtain-walls-market/request/rs1
U.S. Aluminum Curtain Walls Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. aluminum curtain wall market based on type, end use, and regions:
U.S. Aluminum Curtain Walls Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Aluminum Curtain Walls End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Aluminum Curtain Walls Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5207/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Aluminum Curtain Wall Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Stick-built, Semi-Unitized, Unitized), By Application, By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States