The global veterinary anesthesia equipment market size is expected to reach USD 1.66 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of oral diseases in dogs & cats is creating a greater need for veterinary machines for dental surgery. This, in turn, is providing numerous opportunities to the manufactures operating in the veterinary anesthesia machines market space. In addition, rising incidence of foodborne & zoonotic diseases and bacterial infections that lead to critical conditions are anticipated to fuel the demand over the forecast period. The veterinary medicine field experienced drastic technological developments in the last 20 years.
Growing number of animal health practitioners in response to advanced anesthesiology is expected to augment the demand during the forecast period. In addition, rising penetration of pet insurance is anticipated to fuel the adoption of surgical practices for animals, which will thereby boost the growth of the veterinary anesthesia equipment market. Furthermore, increasing number of pet owners is anticipated to promote the adoption of animal health care services, which is likely to drive the overall market during the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-anesthesia-machines-market
Veterinary Anesthesia Equipment Market Report Highlights
• The complete veterinary anesthesia equipment segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017. The demand for integrated systems by animal health practitioners in surgical procedures is projected to increase over the forecast period
• The small animal segment, which includes companion animals, is anticipated to witness significant growth in the coming years due to growing pet adoption and increasing concerns regarding pet health by owners.
• Clinics & hospitals are expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period due to increasing pet owner’s preference and availability of surgeons in these facilities
• Presence of a large number of established animal health clinics and laboratories that are consistently striving for extensive commercialization of their services in North America is bolstering the growth of the regional market
• Asia Pacific is poised to experience lucrative growth in the coming years owing to increasing collaborations by public and private organizations to promote the adoption of animal health services
• Some of the key companies present in the market are Mindmark, JD Medical, Smiths Medical, and Patterson Companies. The companies are involved in development of novel analgesic that gives relief to pets. There are various molecules in pipeline expecting approval during the forecast period.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-anesthesia-machines-market/request/rs1
Veterinary Anesthesia Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global veterinary anesthesia equipment market on the basis of product, animal type, end use, and region:
Veterinary Anesthesia Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Complete Anesthesia Machines
• Waste Gas Management Systems
• Gas Delivery Management Systems
Veterinary Anesthesia Equipment Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Veterinary Anesthesia Equipment End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Hospitals & Clinics
Veterinary Anesthesia Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4352/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Veterinary Equipment And Disposables Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Critical Care Consumables, Rescue & Resuscitation Equipment), By Animal Type (Companion, Livestock), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States