The dental anesthetics market is forecast to expand at 5.3 % CAGR throughout the period 2019-2029. As per a study by Fact MR, soaring demand of minimal invasive dental treatment procedures and adoption of nonsurgical periodontal therapy (NSPT) procedures are leading enabling market growth. Development of advanced, superior quality, and effective dental anesthetics will create growth opportunities in the coming years.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 offers dental benefits to an increasing number of patients. It provides them with a wide range of options and choice of plans. This will lead to competitive insurance pricing and provide definite set of rules for market players regarding their insurance packages. Also favorable reimbursement policies will create attractive growth opportunities for the near future.
“Increasing prevalence of dental infection and rising demand for root canal and tooth restoration procedures are encouraging growth in the global dental anesthetics market”, said a lead analyst at Fact.MR.
Request Sample of the report on the Dental anesthetics market
Dental anesthetics market: Key Findings
- Worldwide sales of dental anesthetics crossed the valuation of US $818 Mn by the end of 2018.
- North America dominates the dental anesthetics market as it generates about fourth of global market revenue.
- Global sales of injectable dental anesthetics comprise nearly 88% of overall dental anesthetics sales.
- Increasing economies and developing dental infrastructure in Asia pacific region will provide a lucrative opportunity for market growth.
- Entry of international market players in Latin American countries like Brazil and Mexico will elevate the overall market growth.
Dental anesthetics market – Key Driving Factors
- Growing demand for painless dental treatments and oral care procedures along with rising awareness towards oral hygiene will accentuate the overall market growth.
- Development of highly precise dental technology and growth in dental tourism is forecast to increase the dental anesthetics demand.
- Increasing insurance coverage and rising geriatric population will boost dental anesthetics market sales.
Dental anesthetics market – Key Restraints
- Strict regulation policies by government for drug approval and regulation on distribution and usage restrict the market growth.
- Lack of awareness towards oral hygiene and dental problems negatively affects the market growth.
- Reliance on primitive therapies and treatments hampers the dental anesthetics market demand.
Dental anesthetics market – COVID-19 Impact
COVID-19 pandemic severely affected dental anesthetics market. Pandemic led to closure of dental clinics. This restricted the market sales of dental anesthetics. Highly contagious nature of the virus led to suspension of on essential dental procedures. Lockdown led to closure of manufacturing plants and disrupted the supply chain. These factors acted as a key deterrent for dental anesthetics market growth. With gradual relaxation in lockdown and issuing of precautions to reduce the risk of contamination, the market is expected to recover steadily.
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here
Some of the leading dental anesthetics manufacturers are Normon Group, 3M Company, St. Renatus, LLC, Septodont Group, Zymeth Wellness, Dentsply Sirona, Inc., Primex Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Pierrel SpA, Laboratorios Inibsa, and ICPA Health Products. Their main focus is to collaborate with large base of end users and expand their global foothold. They are also emphasizing on capacity expansion and extensive research and development of competitive products. Small market players are focusing on product commercialization and new product development. Some manufacturers are working towards building brand reputation and protect the supply chain, while others are engaged in developing personalized dental treatment options and supplying authentic dental products to dentists.
More Insights on the dental anesthetics market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the dental anesthetics market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (Orthodontics, Endodontic, Periodontics, etc), dosage (Tablets, patches, injection, creams), indications (Menopause, osteoporosis, Thyroid, growth hormone deficiency) and end user (hospital, dental clinics, dental laboratories) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Read Fact.MR Exclusive Article on Emerging Frontiers in the Global Dental Industry
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States