As per a study by Fact.MR, the global desiccant air breathers market is forecast to reach a valuation of around US$ 1.2 Bn at a CAGR of approximately 6% over the assessment period 2021-2031. According to the study, the demand for desiccant air breathers is rising primarily because of their anti-rusting property along with low-budget maintenance on component wear and tear.
Evolving wind and solar energy as a source of electricity is one of the driving factors contributing towards the expansion of the desiccant air breathers market.
Increasing use of desiccant air breathers across a wide range of industrial applications, including industrial gear boxes, hydraulic equipment, and storage tanks is contributing towards ramping up industrialization in regions such as Asia Pacific and North America. This is further propelling the growth of desiccant air breathers market.
Increasing use of desiccant air breathers in vacuum pumps and other heavy industrial equipment has stipulated the market growth. Also, persistent use of desiccant air breathers has resulted in increasing the overall lifespan of products.
“With accelerated growth of high tech industries and novel innovations in the automotive, electrical sectors, desiccant air breathers with cutting-edge features such as contamination, moisture identification and others will be high in demand,” said a lead analyst at Fact.MR.
Request A Report Sample With 170 Pages To Gain Comprehensive Insights At
- Demand in China is anticipated to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period backed by increasing manufacturing activities. Easy access to raw materials and availability of cheap labor will continue driving growth in China.
- India accounts for more than 35.6% of the overall demand in the South Asia and Oceania. Expansion of manufacturing activities will drive sales in desiccant air breathers market of India.
- North America and Asia Pacific regions are coming expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities owing to the high usage of breathers for various industrial applications.
- Wind power stations equipped with desiccant breathers helps in safeguarding the equipment from the airbone moisture in offshore environments. This is expected to drive the market growth in the upcoming times.
- The U.S. market is poised to expand at a CAGR of more than 6% over the next ten years.
- Rapid urbanization and growth in the electrical industry will drive the market growth.
- Concentrated growth of oil and gas industry is increasing the need for transportation, oil production and storage capacities, thus fuelling the desiccant air breathers’ market growth.
- Inclination towards production of non-conventional energy and increasing adoption of energy efficient products will boost the market growth in the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of dry-type transformers may hamper the market growth.
- Usage of silicon can adversely impact the desiccant air breather manufacturing companies, thus hindering the market growth.
- Introduction of anti-dumping duties and additional charges may restrict the market growth.
Leading players operating in the market profiled by Fact.MR are Bosch Rexroth Corporation, US Lubricants, Des-Case, Donaldson Company, Inc., Drytech Inc., Lubrication Engineers, Eaton, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Pall Corporation, AGM Container Controls Inc., STAUFF CORPORATION PTY LTD, MP FILTRI SPA, Trico Corporation, Whitmore Manufacturing Ltd.
The market players are aiming to gain competitive edge by investing in modern innovation programs. They are employing organic and inorganic marketing strategies to achieve the goal.
They also are prioritizing new product development to consolidate their market position. They are also engaging in forming strategic alliances, merger and acquisitions to expand their global reach.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country
More Valuable Insights On Desiccant Air Breather Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global desiccant air breather market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on desiccant air breather market on the basis various segments. These are:
- < 0.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 1.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 2.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 3.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
- > 3.5 lb Desiccant Air Breathers
Max. Water Capacity
- < 1 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 1 – 5 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 5 – 10 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 10 – 15 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- 15 – 20 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- > 20 fl oz. Desiccant Air Breathers
- Disposable Stationary Applications
- Limited Space Applications
- High Humidity / High Dust Applications
- Extreme Environment Applications
- High Vibration Applications
- Heavy Duty Applications
- Caustic Fumes/Gaseous Applications
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Gear Boxes
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Hydraulic Fluid Reservoirs
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Bulk Storage Tanks
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Oil Drums
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Oil-Filled Transformers
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Other Fluid Reservoirs
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Wash-Down Areas
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Pulp & Paper Processing
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Timber Processing
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Windmills and Wind Power Generation
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Minerals & Metals Processing
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Material Handling & Hoisting Equipment
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Agriculture & Forestry Equipment
- Desiccant Air Breathers for Industrial & Manufacturing
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered In The Report
- How will desiccant air breather expand until 2031?
- Which is likely to be the most promising market for desiccant air breather?
- By silica content, which are likely to be the most widely deployed desiccant air breather?
- Which is the dominant desiccant air breather technology?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for desiccant air breather market?
Read Fact.MR Exclusive Article on 5 leading pallet truck manufacturers globally
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States