The global Thermal Ceramics market is forecast to reach USD 7,274.3 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. They are used as insulation materials, due to their ability to withstand high temperatures, and are used for coating kilns and furnaces. Thermal ceramic products often exist in the form of blankets, boards, felts, loose fibers, vacuum molded or molded forms, paper, and textiles. Their lightness, resistance to thermal shock, and their solidity make them useful in many industries. Modern technologies make it possible to produce highly porous foam ceramics, intended for use in blast furnaces as insulation and are energy-efficient. These products substantially reduce energy consumption and emissions in a variety of high-temperature processing applications.
The report offers other vital information related to industry annual sales, regional market outlook, product portfolios, application ranges, shifting consumer tastes & preferences, changing production & consumption patterns, volatile demand & supply graphs, and key industry statistics. The report expounds on the competitive scenario of the Thermal Ceramics market and evaluates the current position of each market player using analytical tools including SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and Capacity Utilization analysis.
The main obstacle identified in the market that can threaten market growth is the environmental concern linked to refractories. The growing need for recycling refractories should create growth opportunities in the market for industry players.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a massive downward impact on the global Thermal Ceramics market in 2020, the reason being the halt in the mining and metal processing activities, which were responsible for the significant demand in market share terms in 2019. After the pandemic, however, trends discussed in the study of the global market do hold ground.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1941
Also, supply chain disruptions and production shutdowns have resulted in a downgraded outlook for the manufacturing industry, which is a significant market for thermal ceramics application, which will have short-term impacts on market sales that could have lasting effects. While the industry expects things to return to near normal state well before the end of 2020, negative demand shock caused by the crisis is likely to last.
Key participants include:
3M, Ibiden, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Yeso Insulating Products, Morgan Advanced Materials, Isolite Insulating Products, Luyang Energy-Saving Materials, Unifrax, Bnz Materials, and RHI Magnesita N.V., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The ceramic fiber segment has dominated the market and is expected to grow at a fast pace. Insulating bricks are mainly used in glass industries, ceramic industries, aluminum smelting industries, iron and steel industries, non-ferrous metal industries, and industries of electricity production.
- They are used in fire doors, insulation of furnaces, individual heat resistant containers, and for heating pipes, in situations of direct exposure to flames, as joints to maintain or maintain in deviation from high temperatures.
- Thermal ceramics used for a temperature range of 1,000 to 1,400 °Celsius represented a significant market share.
- The mining and metal processing segment accounted for a significant market share due to intensive use in the processing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- In the metallurgical industry, they can be used for burner blocks, covers, curtains, emission control, furnace linings, gaskets, expansion joints, hot gas filtration, insulation, mold linings, and nozzle fairings.
- In the chemical and petrochemical industries, they are used for sound insulation, boilers, recovery of catalysts, fire protection, torches, filtration of hot gases, protection of personnel/equipment, joints, insulation, and others.
- The manufacturing segment is expected to experience the fastest growth due to the automotive industry, mainly electric cars. In the production of electricity, they are used for thermal oxidizers, waste incineration, boilers, protection of personnel/equipment, polycrystalline silicon reactors, and others.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to experience significant growth due to the growth of the metal processing industry, the automotive industry, and the construction sector in China.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1941
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Thermal Ceramics market on the basis of Type, Temperature, End-Use Industry, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ceramic Fibers
- Insulating Firebricks
Temperature Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- 650 – 1000 °Celsius
- 1000 – 1400 °Celsius
- 1400 – 1600 °Celsius
- Above 1600 °Celsius
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Mining and Metal Processing
- Power Generation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1941
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States