According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Anti-Drone Systems market was valued at USD 641.9 Million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28.5% from 2020 to 2028. Increasing demand for the Anti-Drone Systems market is driven by the rising terrorist activities globally, along with the increasing instances of security breaches, which is primarily responsible for the accelerated growth of the market over the forecasted period. Another factor that will affect the positive growth of the market is the proliferating drone industry, which is growing at a rapid pace. However, the high cost of equipment will be a massive hurdle for the growth of the market over the forecasted period. The risk of collateral damage during an Anti-Drone attack will be a major challenge for the growth of the market. Market players need to invest accordingly in the Research and Development of the Anti-Drone systems in order to overcome the hurdles in the market.
The market is segmented by Mode of Operation, Platform types, and End-Use. By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The North American region occupies the largest share of the market due to the necessary measures that are being undertaken in the region to address security-related issues. Presence of prominent market players in the region is another factor responsible for the high share of the region in the global Anti-Drone System market.
A rise in the occurrences of drone attacks across the globe is primarily responsible for the growth of the market. However, the risk of collateral damage during an Anti-Drone attack will be a significant challenge for the growth of the market. Market players need to invest accordingly in the Research and Development of the Anti-Drone systems in order to overcome the hurdles of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1976
Key participants include Saab AB (Sweden), Raytheon Co. (U.S.), Blighter Surveillance Systems (U.K.), Dedrone (U.S.), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Droneshield Ltd. (U.K.), Thales Group (France), Lockheed Martin Corp. (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corp. (U.S.), and SRC, Inc (U.S.).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rising safety concerns related to drone strikes is the main factor propelling the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The factor restraining the growth of the market is the high cost of equipment that can deter potential consumers of the equipment.
- Detection & Disruption segments together occupied over 70% share of the industry in 2018. These segments are forecasted to hold a majority of the market through the forecasted period.
- North America dominated the market with a share of over 40% in 2018. Presence of prominent market players like Raytheon Co., Dedrone, and Lockheed Martin Corp., among others is credited for the high share of the market. The region is forecasted to be the largest region until the year 2026.
- Leading players in the market are focused on investing and improving their R&D capabilities in order to offer the latest technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
- According to the study, Lockhead Martin corp. is leading the market, occupying the largest share in the industry due to the company’s wide array of offerings.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-drone-systems-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Anti-Drone Systems market on the basis of Mode of Operation, Platform types, End-Use, and region:
Mode of Operation (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Combined Sensors
- F. Jamming
- GNSS Jamming
Platform types (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military & Defense
- Public places
- High importance infrastructure
- Homeland Security
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Benefits of Purchasing Global Anti-Drone Systems Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Anti-Drone Systems market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States