Many people believe that bitcoin is a fully anonymous currency, or that bitcoin payments are untraceable. In reality, bitcoin analysts can trace transactions back several “hops”, and even ban users for situations where their coins were used for illegal transactions 5+ hops back.
chipmixers.co offers the best privacy you can get from Bitcoin mixer:
- you have full control over mixing – it makes process random
- outputs are fungible – every chip is exactly the same
- outputs are faster than inputs – from blockchain perspective, you spend them before sending to mixer
- output may be higher than input – optional betting inside
- you can use multiple small inputs to merge into one big output off-chain
- outputs can be used instantly – private key is yours and you set miner’s fee
- no fee, donation only – pay as much as you want
- no accounts, no bitcodes to link your inputs
- optional signed source of funds
- we wait 48h for your input transaction and we can wait more on request
Similar to other mixing services, ChipMixer mixes the funds of its users together, then returns them to users in an effort to confuse blockchain analysts or blockchain tracking software. When used properly, a mixing service prevents blockchain analysts from associating coins with user data.
To anonymize the service even further, ChipMixer lets users split and merge any chips they have. This adds an additional layer of random complexity. For an even further layer, ChipMixer lets users bet and donate chips.
Using these methods, your inputs and outputs won’t always match, which is why ChipMixer provides an additional layer of anonymity. Due to betting, the amount you put into ChipMixer may not always be the same as the amount you take out.
Website URL – https://chipmixers.co/