The global beauty and personal care surfactants market size is projected to reach USD 11.6 billion, by 2025, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.79% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increasing consumer awareness about haircare and skincare products is expected to increase the demand for the product in the next few years. Additionally, growing buying power of customer across the developing regions is also boosting the market growth.
The increasing surfactant applications in the beauty and personal care sector owing to its benefits are expected to bolster the product demand. Moreover, increasing income levels especially the middle-class group is encouraging customers to look after high-quality skin and hair care products.
To download the sample PDF of “Beauty & Personal Care Surfactants Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-beauty-personal-care-surfactants-market/request-sample
Furthermore, the growing demand for the anti-aging and beauty care products is also contributing to the market growth. For example, in 2018, BASF has launched new products with the addition of natural and organic ingredients. In addition, the growing trend of e-commerce platforms is anticipated to offer ample growth opportunities to the market.
The product has high demand in North America owing to rising awareness about personal grooming products in the region. Moreover, the increasing demand for skin care and hair care solutions in Asia Pacific is also attributing to market growth. Asia Pacific skincare market is projected to exceed at CAGR of over 6.4% and is estimated to attain USD 90.1 billion by 2025.
Some of the major players in the beauty & personal care surfactants market are BASF, Kao Corporation, Akzo Nobel, Clariant, Stepan Company, Croda International, and Evonik Industries. Key players aim to focus on strategies such as new product launch, acquisitions, business expansion to increase their market reach across the world.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Depending on product, amphoterics segment is anticipated to grow at the CAGR around 8.77% from 2019 to 2025.
• Based on the application, skincare segment attributed to market share over 54.0% in 2018.
• In 2018, Asia Pacific attributed to market share of more than 37.0% in the overall market.
• Increasing income levels especially across the developing countries is projected to surge the market growth.
• The market is highly competitive in nature owing to the presence of companies such as Kao Corporation, BASF, Stepan Company, Clariant and others.
Million Insights has segmented the global beauty & personal care surfactants market based on product, application, and region:
Beauty & Personal Care Surfactants Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Beauty & Personal Care Surfactants Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
Beauty & Personal Care Surfactants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: With reference to the report published, the global intelligent virtual assistant market was prized by USD 5.82 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 28.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Digital Transformation Market: The global digital transformation market was prized by USD 336.14 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 23.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar