Albuquerque, NM – Parnall Law Firm, LLC has announced the 2021 edition of its annual essay scholarship. This year, the focus is on the dangers of distracted driving. Distracted driving has led to thousands of injuries and personal injury claims, and the law firm is shining its focus on this major cause of road accidents in the state. This year’s scholarship is open to New Mexico students in high school, college, or university.
To participate in the 2021 edition of the Parnall Law Firm Scholarship, students will be required to create a “Distracted Driving Family Plan” wherein they will address the problem of distracted driving and the safety of their family members through an effective plan that will solve the main problem. The essay is expected to encompass the concept of Distracted Driving by formulating a plan that addresses the following:
- Explain what distracted driving is. (For example, is it just texting and talking on the phone, or is it more than that?)
- Participants should tell Parnall Law Firm, LLC about any time that they have personally experienced distracted driving. (Do they text or talk on a cell phone while driving or do their friends and family members? What does one do if they are with someone who is driving while distracted? How has distracted driving affected them, a loved one, or their peers?)
- What suggestions would one make to encourage families to avoid distracted driving?
- Do they believe that smartphone technology is helpful or destructive (or both) for teen drivers?
- How has a personal injury caused by distracted driving affected them or a loved one?
- Participants should give examples of any surveys, studies, statistics, or stories in the news that support their points.
The Distracted Driving Scholarship entry begins on July 1st, 2021, and runs through December 15th, 2021. The first-place winner gets a $2,500 reward while $1,500 and $1,000 go to the second and third place winners, respectively. The essay scholarship is open to students who are US residents and are in high school, college, or university in New Mexico. Submitted entries will be judged for originality and caliber of response. The results of the scholarship will be announced in Spring 2022. To be considered for one of the scholarship awards, participants can submit their entry today.
Parnall Law Firm, LLC is located at 2025 San Pedro Dr. NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110 US and can be reached via phone at (505) 268-6500. For more information, visit the law firm’s website.
Company Name: Parnall Law Firm, LLC
Contact Person: Bertrand Parnall
Email: Send Email
Phone: (505) 268-6500
Address:2025 San Pedro Dr. NE
State: New Mexico
Country: United States