What are Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices?
THVR are aimed at relieving the stenosis of the native valve and creating a functioning valve that can be delivered via a catheter-based system on the beating heart, without the need for a heart–lung machine or sternotomy. Transcatheter valves can be implanted within the native aortic valve via the femoral artery, the left ventricular apex or, less commonly, the axillary artery. Guidewires and sheaths are placed through these vascular access sites to reach the level of the aortic valve, where a balloon valvuloplasty is performed to relieve the stenosis. Then, the prosthesis is guided up to the level of the aortic valve and implanted under rapid ventricular pacing to temporarily decrease the cardiac output. Congenital pulmonic valve stenosis can also be addressed in a similar fashion via the femoral vein.
Which companies are working in Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices Market?
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Livanova plc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CryoLife Inc.
And many others
For more information on Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices Competitive Landscape, click here @ https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/transcatheter-heart-valve-replacement-devices-market
What are Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices Market Drivers?
- The increase in the prevalence valvular diseases.
- The rising geriatric population base.
What are Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices Market Barriers?
- Stringent regulatory product approval process.
- Adverse events and product recalls.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of THVR, explaining its applications, advantages, and limitations, etc.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available THVR is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of THVR.
- A detailed review of THVR market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the THVR market.
Company Name: DelveInsight
Contact Person: Priya Maurya
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States