The global epigenetics market size is expected to reach USD 22.05 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period. The growing prevalence of cancer and other diseases worldwide with an epigenetic modification base is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Diagnostic companies are coming up with new products such as antibodies specific for the detection of modifications and new upgraded kits for easy and efficient detection of biomarkers. This is estimated to attract pharmaceutical companies to collaborate for the development of therapeutic drugs, which will work in favor of the market.
The presence of pipeline drugs and their expected commercialization is anticipated to boost the growth of the market. For instance, Ramucirumab (Cyramza) by Eli Lilly and Company was approved by the FDA for use in combination with Folfiri for the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Technology advancements in the epigenetics industry are majorly focusing on the detection of methylation markers related to cancer development. For instance, Epi proLung BL Reflex Assay by Epigenomics helps in the diagnosis of lung cancer by determining methylation of SHOX2 biomarker gene.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/epigenetics-market
Epigenetics Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product, reagents held the largest share in the market in 2017. They are projected to amount to approximately USD 7.06 billion by 2025 owing to increasing R&D activities in the field of epigenetics
The kits segment is expected to post a CAGR of over 20.0% due to the need for rapid and accurate detection techniques
• DNA methylation, on the basis of technology, held the leading revenue share in the market in 2017, accounting for just over 47.0%. The rapid adoption of advanced techniques such as methylation-sensitive PCR (MSP) to improve diagnostics efficiency is poised to bolster the growth of the segment
• North America commanded the leading position in the global arena with a share of 40.0% in 2017. The growth of the regional market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cancer and growing collaborations between large pharmaceutical firms for the development of improved therapeutics
• Asia Pacific is estimated to register a noteworthy CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period owing to the presence of a large target population coupled with high unmet clinical needs
• Some of the major players of epigenetics market are Illumina; Abcam; Diagenode; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Merck; Zymo research; Qiagen; CellCentric Ltd; Chroma Therapeutics Ltd; Eisai Co. Ltd; Novartis International AG; Oncolys Biopharma Inc.; Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Valirx Plc; and Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
• Extensive R&D initiatives for the development of novel drugs and the presence of strong product pipeline are expected to further boost market growth over the forecast period.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/epigenetics-market/request/rs1
Epigenetics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global epigenetics market on the basis of product, technology, application, and region:
Epigenetics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Chip sequencing kit
• Whole Genomic Amplification Kit
• Bisulfite Conversion kit
• RNA sequencing kit
Epigenetics Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• DNA Methylation
• Histone Methylation
• Histone Acetylation
• Large noncoding RNA
• MicroRNA Modification
• Chromatin structures
Epigenetics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Solid Tumors
• Liquid Tumors
• Inflammatory Diseases
• Metabolic Diseases
• Infectious Diseases
• Cardiovascular Diseases
Epigenetics Regional Outlook(Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1563/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Epigenetics Drugs and Diagnostic Technologies Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type of Therapy (HDAC, DNMT), By Application (Oncology, Non-oncology), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States