La Costa, CA, United States – September 2, 2021 – At an exclusive launch event held today at the Omni Hotel & Resort, The Brilliant Co. LLC unveiled the much-anticipated TLTD, pronounced “tilt-ed”, the first mobile phone accessory of its kind designed specifically for those who suffer from “smartphone pinkie,” a condition suffered by millions who rest their phone on their little finger in order to use their mobile one-handed.
TLTD is raising expectations for what users demand from their smartphone grip accessory, currently dominated by the popular POP Socket and a variety of rings and straps. Unlike its predecessors, TLTD doesn’t tie down the back fingers, allowing user’s grip to shift freely, permitting the thumb to reach even the furthest buttons. And since TLTD sits at the bottom of the phone, it allows users to enjoy the benefits of wireless charging and doesn’t block personalized cases. TLTD also doubles as a thumb-rest when lounging, and even helps extend reach for selfies.
“It’s like having a pillow for your pinkie,” said Babak Forutanpour, Chief Executive Officer. “After 3 years of development, over 100 prototypes and a utility patent later, we truly believe we’ve built the finest phone grip accessory on the market. TLTD helps the little finger, which is literally doing all the heavy lifting, to deflect the weight, vs bearing it.” He adds, “After using TLTD, you’ll wonder why your phone didn’t come with it already?”
Some Key features Includes:
- Ultra-soft silicon cushion helps support the bottom finger, allowing users to securely and comfortably tilt the phone back, resting it on the stronger back fingers
- Thin and discrete design at only 8mm thick
- Eight magnets allow TLTD’s rotating lock to easily flick open one-handed, even making it fun to fidget with
- Placing it between middle and ring finger helps extend reach for selfies
- Doubles as a thumb-rest when lounging
- Grip is free to shift to allow thumb to reach all buttons
- Won’t block wireless chargers or cover custom phone cases
- Patented curves ensure perfect fit for both big and small, left and right-handed pinkies
- Easily peel and stick to the back of any phone or case
The company is currently working on a TLTD car mount, set for launch by Christmas time.