The global trace minerals in feed market is foreseen to be valued at USD 707.7 Million by 2028 from USD 472 Million in 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.2% throughout the estimated timeline. Trace minerals which are necessary for maintaining normal animal health and stimulating immune function include iron, zinc, copper, selenium, and manganese. The performance of animal is dependent on a healthy mineral state preservation among them. Therefore, the trace minerals have become an essential nutrient for animal’s livestock production. These minerals are highly required in several metabolic reactions.
The industry is fueled by an increasing production of animal compound feed. With the elevating demand for different types of meat/meat products and the rapid improvement in the quality of diets, especially the trend in protein-rich diets among large base of customers globally, the overall requirement for compound feed has been rising in several nations of North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Rising need for white and red meat has been elevating day by day in all these countries, which has contributed significantly to the sector growth. A sudden improvement in the feed mills is responsible for the expansion of compound feed, which is also supporting the growth of the industry.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3833
The COVID-19 Impact: The pandemic impact on the consumption of feed has negatively influenced the meat consumption and other livestock products and by-products, like eggs and milk. Due to the lockdown in major countries, there was a shortage in feeding supply. Moreover, there is a skepticism among consumers towards the poultry products consumption, due to the scare of getting infected to through meat or eggs consumption. This factor has also reduced the animal feed requirement in the global market.
Leading participants in the industry include Biochem Zusatzstoffe, BASF SE, Bluestar Adisseo, Chemlock Nutrition Corporation, Cargill, Inc., DLG Group, Kemin Industries Inc., DSM, Lallemand, Inc., Nutreco N.V., Novus International, Orffa, Qualitech, Inc., Phibro Animal Health Corp, Tanke, Virbac, Zinpro Corporation, and Veterinary Professional Services LTD.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global trace minerals in feed market on the basis of product type, livestock, chelate, form, and region:
Type Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Other types (iodine and selenium)
Livestock Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Other livestock (equine and pets)
Chelate Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Amino acids
- Other chelate types (propionates and peptides)
Form Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Further key findings in the report
- Rising bioavailability of trace minerals is granting several lucrative avenues in the sector. Bioavailability mainly refers to the nutrients’ balance in food products, which are utilized by the animal’s body. Further, the nutrients’ utilization is in the form of cellular assimilation, transport, and conversion to a biologically active form.
- The poultry segment is foreseen to experience the fastest CAGR in the estimated period. The poultry meat consumption gained the highest peak in 2019, with 40% of global consumption. The increased focus on the consumption of animal protein in daily diets is contributing to the sector’s growth.
- APAC is the leading region in the sector because of the rising requirement for poultry meat and ruminates in different countries including Japan, India, South East Asian countries and China, and rising health-conscious population. With the growing awareness amongst consumers regarding the optimum nutrients in daily diet, has escalated further demand for protein rich meat, thus, promoting this region’s growth.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/trace-minerals-in-feed-market
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Trace Minerals In Feed market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Trace Minerals In Feed Market Variables, Trends, & Scope
3.1. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
Chapter 4. Trace Minerals In Feed Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Definition & Scope
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1. Alltech, Inc.
8.1.1. Company Overview
8.1.2. Financial Performance
8.1.3. Product Benchmarking
8.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
8.2. Archer Daniels Midland Co.
8.2.1. Company Overview
8.2.2. Financial Performance
8.2.3. Product Benchmarking
8.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
8.3.1. Company Overview
8.3.2. Financial Performance
8.3.3. Product Benchmarking
8.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
8.4. Cargill Inc.
8.4.1. Company Overview
8.4.2. Financial Performance
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3833
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States