The global polyolefin powders market is forecast to reach USD 11.39 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Polyolefins are polymer molecules prepared using either free-radical, ionic initiators or metal oxides. These polymerization processes generate essentially linear high molecular weight polymers. They are used in every sector of life and are processed by every significant polymer processing technologies. Polyolefin powders are a thermoplastic powder which needs to be protected from oxidization, and growth of the market is based on its demand from various applications such as Rotomolding and Masterbatch, among others.
The Global Polyolefin Powders Market research report published by Reports and Data is an investigative research study that focuses on top players of the industry, business expansions, geographical reach, segments and sub-segments of the market, and cost and value chain analysis. It offers crucial insights into market share, market size, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, consumer preferences and demands, factors influencing the market growth, and other important data to help clients, businesses, and stakeholders capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the Polyolefin Powders market. The report covers growth prospects as well as current and futuristic revenue estimations in a post COVID scenario and provides an in-depth impact analysis of the health crisis on the overall market growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1965
The demographics of Asia Pacific has been shifting towards the youth population, and the purchasing potential of this young population is also increasing. Most of the developing countries are looking at India and China as the global market leaders for the polyolefin powder market owing to the growth of end-user industries in these countries. The utility of polymer products is also increasing with the growth in demand from the ever-increasing population form this region, which will, in turn, drive the market growth.
Key participants are:
Exxon Mobil, Lyondellbasell, Ineos Group Holdings S.A., Merck KGaA, Borealis AG, Eastman Chemical, Axalta Coating Systems, Mitsui Chemicals, SABIC, and Wacker Chemie, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polyethylene products held the largest market share of 36.6% in the year 2018. This genre offers excellent wrap resistance, high flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and consistent shrinkage. Stabilization additives are not required for PE powder to be thermally stable and have the ability to be molded by high-speed, high-temperature rotational molding methods without strong oxidation.
- Polypropylene, also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications. It is produced by polymerization from the monomer propylene. Application varies from consumer products, plastic parts for various industries including the automotive industry, special devices like living hinges, and textiles. They are forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
- Rotomolding is set to witness the highest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Rotomolding ensures that the edges are well enforced to resist structural damages from physical impacts and thus, guarantees a long life for the products manufactured.
- Toys, tanks & containers industry held the largest market share of 25.8% in the year 2018. This is due to the growing demand for polyolefin powders from the growing population of infants and the rise in requirement for long-lasting storage facilities.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to observe the highest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Countries like India, China, and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in the automobile and paints market. Construction and container market is forecasted to shift from North America to Asia during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1965
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Polyolefin Powders market on the basis of chemical type, application type, end-users, and region:
Chemical Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dusting Agents
- Sintering Agents
End-Users Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Toys, tanks & containers
- Automotive & Transportation
- Paints & Coatings
- Building & construction
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1965
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States