The global forensic technology market is forecast to reach a market size of USD 50.41 Billion by 2027 and register a rapid revenue growth rate over the next seven years, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The forensic technology market continues to register major growth owing to increasing demand and usage of advanced technologies to solve crimes. High demand for these solutions is also due to upsurge in sophisticated crimes and illicit activities in recent years, which have been resulting in increased growth of the forensic technology market.
Advancements in technologies and forensic equipment such as magnetic fingerprinting, DNA sequences, and integrated ballistic systems is also propelling market growth. Forensics is proving to be highly advantages, and enhanced fingerprint recovery enables lifting prints from weapons, guns, bomb and cartridge fragments, and serves to conclude investigations of a range of crimes. The growing terrorism threat globally has also served to increase adoption of forensic technology in recent years.
Government initiatives to support forensic research is also supporting growth of the market. However, the technology is not always correct, and uncertain accuracy of results could be a factor that will hamper adoption in emerging countries.
The COVID-19 impact: The forensic technology market is expected to gain some level of support in terms of growth an increased demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic and outbreak, and as a result of an investigation being conducted into details of origin and outbreak.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3734
The global Forensic Technology market is expected to register significant growth throughout the forecast period. The pharmaceutical & healthcare sector has register significant revenue growth over the recent past. Technological advancements in the healthcare and medical sector, availability of latest tools and techniques, increasing investments in the healthcare sector and improving healthcare infrastructure are key factors boosting market growth. In addition, rising funds by several public and private sectors, high adoption of POC diagnosis and home care settings, is further fueling market growth.
The current pandemic has been very challenging for all industries including the healthcare and pharma sector. Shortage of medicines, vaccines and others healthcare facilities is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in going ahead.
The report offers detailed information about recent activities by market players, their market position, financial status, global standing, services and product portfolio along with license agreement. These key players are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, merger and acquisitions, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market. These players are also investing in research and development activities to come up with enhanced materials and products.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Next-generation sequencing segment is witnessing increased revenue growth due to its ability to identify humans by degraded blood samples and its usage in paternity tests. It also reduces bias and errors, which will propel the demand for these solutions, and in turn support revenue growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- DNA profiling is used to identify the origin of DNA at a crime scene and reveal biological relationships. There is high demand for DNA profiling in law enforcement agencies to secure the correct convict and exonerate the innocent. Growing need and use of DNA profiling is expected to drive growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Pharmacogenetics is gaining importance in forensics to investigate the cause of death when autopsy provides no result, and to check the response of drugs in different genetic variations. Increase in demand for detailed reports for judicial purposes is expected to further drive revenue growth of this segment.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2019 due to increased adoption of forensics technology and solutions across public and private companies. Development of more advanced healthcare equipment by major players in the market in the region is also boosting growth of the forensic technology market.
- Key participants include GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Eurofins Scientific, Forensic Fluids Laboratories, Neogen Corporation, SPEX Forensics, NMS Labs, Morpho Group, and LGC Forensics, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3734
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global forensic technology market on the basis of technology, services, application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Rapid DNA Analysis
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Automated Liquid Handling Technology
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chemical Analysis
- DNA Profiling
- Firearms Identification
- Biometric Analysis
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biodefense & Biosurveillance
- Judicial/Law Enforcement
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3734
Thank you for reading the research report on global Forensic Technology market. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer the best suited report as per your requirement.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States