What are the characteristics of bamboo fiber fabrics：
1. Sweat absorption and breathability. The cross-section of bamboo fiber is uneven and deformed, and it is filled with elliptical pores.
2. Antibacterial. Observing the same number of bacteria under a microscope, bacteria can multiply in cotton and wood fiber products, while the bacteria on bamboo fiber products will be killed about 75% after 24 hours.
3. Deodorization and adsorption. The special ultra-fine microporous structure inside the bamboo fiber has a strong adsorption capacity, which can adsorb formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia and other harmful substances in the air to eliminate bad odors.
4. Anti-UV. The UV penetration rate of UV-resistant cotton is about 25%, and the UV penetration rate of bamboo fiber is less than 0.6%. Its UV resistance is about 41.7 times that of cotton. Therefore, the bamboo fiber fabric has super UV resistance. .
5. Health care and body strengthening. Bamboo fiber is rich in pectin, bamboo honey, tyrosine, vitamin E, SE, GE and other anti-cancer and anti-aging trace elements, which have certain health care and body strengthening effects.
6. Comfortable and beautiful. Bamboo fiber unit has fine fineness, good whiteness, elegant color after dyeing, bright and true, not easy to fade, bright luster, plump and shaved, elegant and good drape, with a natural and simple elegant texture.
Disadvantages of bamboo fiber fabrics:
1. Bamboo fiber products have a flaw-fragility. The bamboo fiber fabric can not be twisted and kneaded hard, otherwise it is easy to be damaged.
2. Color fading. In order to maintain the characteristics and functions of natural environmental protection, bamboo fiber fabrics are made of plant dyes. The color fastness is not as good as chemical dyes. The color will fade in the first washing. The thicker the color, the more serious the fading.
3. It is inconvenient to wash. Bamboo fiber fabric should not be rubbed back and forth forcefully. It can be washed with clean water and wringed out gently. Do not soak in water for a long time. Put less detergent and avoid exposure to sunlight.