The Opioid-related Disorders market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Opioid-related Disorders market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Opioid-related Disorders market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Opioid-related Disorders treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Opioid-related Disorders Overview
Opioid use disorder (OUD) can include abuse of endorsed narcotic meds, utilization of redirected narcotic prescriptions, or utilization of illegally acquired heroin. OUD is normally a constant, backsliding sickness, related with altogether expanded paces of bleakness and mortality.
Request free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/opioid-related-disorders-market
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Opioid-related Disorders Market: Key Players
- West-Ward Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Indivior Inc
- Alar Pharmaceuticals
- And many others
Opioid-related Disorders Market: Diagnosis
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) considers opioid use disorder to be present if the pattern of use causes clinically significant impairment or distress as manifested by the presence of ≥ 2 of the following over a 12-month period.
Opioid-related Disorders Market: Treatment
The currently available medications improve retention in addiction treatment and OUD remission while reducing ongoing opioid use and adverse events more successfully than other treatments. Reducing stigma is necessary to help improve diagnosis and increase treatment for patients with OUD.
Opioid-related Disorders Market: Report
OUD is followed by overdose and the number of overdoses per year might be roughly proportional to the number of people who currently had an active OUD, but this number would not be proportional to the current inflow of new people developing OUD, which is what many interventions aimed at controlling the misuse of prescription opioids would affect most directly. Those interventions would not instantly change the prevalence of OUD and hence would generally not have an immediate effect on overdose.
Opioid-related Disorders Market: Insights
Opioid use disorder is a chronic disorder that often requires both medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and psychosocial treatment and support. Opioid use disorder often requires continuing care to be effective. Effective OUD treatment generally requires pharmacotherapy. There are three FDA-approved medications for treatment of individuals with OUD. Rigorous research has found that MOUDs with an opioid receptor agonist (methadone), partial agonist (buprenorphine), or opioid antagonist (extended-release naltrexone) can facilitate recovery from opioid use disorders.
Request free sample copy @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/opioid-related-disorders-market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Opioid-related Disorders
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Opioid-related Disorders
- Opioid-related Disorders: Market Overview at a Glance
- Opioid-related Disorders: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Opioid-related Disorders Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Opioid-related Disorders Treatment
- Marketed Products
- Emerging Therapies
- Opioid-related Disorders: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Opioid-related Disorders
- KOL Views
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Opioid-related Disorders market
- To understand the future market competition in the Opioid-related Disorders market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Opioid-related Disorders in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Opioid-related Disorders market
- To understand the future market competition in the Opioid-related Disorders market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States