Halogenated solvent cleaners have been gaining popularity, on account of their irreplaceability and cost-efficiency. In addition, their application for depositing coatings and lubricants to rinse metal surfaces and circuit boards are anticipated to amplify their adoption rate for construction activites. Increasing constructional and manufacturing activities in the developing economies such as China and India is expected to drive lucrative growth prospects for the halogenated solvent cleaners market in the upcoming years.
The latest report by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” tracks Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Demand and Sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The report examines the Halogenated Solvent Cleaners market key trends, growth opportunities and Halogenated Solvent Cleaners market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=724
Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market – Novel Development
Technological advancements in the chemical industry, on account of high adoption of IoT and digitization, is paving the growth of the halogenated solvent cleaners market. The significant players operating in the halogenated solvent cleaners market which include Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Ashland Inc., INEOS AG, Eastman Chemical Co., Honeywell International Inc., ExxonMobil Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Huntsman, Celanese Corporation, BASF SE, and Ashland Inc. are pacing up to win over the competition landscape by developing new production methodologies that provides less toxic, non-chlorinated, or greener solvents.
- Recently, Ashland Global Holdings Inc. entered into an agreement with Cruiser Capital Master Fund LP to achieve its financial and operational objectives.
- BASF SE established a new facility at Innovation Campus in Shanghai to strengthen its association with the automotive industry and offer novel process catalysts to the chemical industry.
- In March 2019, INEOS AG acquired the North American business of National Titanium Dioxide Company from Tronox Limited to foray into the pigments market and acquire the second position for the production of titanium dioxide in the core market of North America.
- In June 2018, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. announced an agreement with Karlsruhe Institute of Technology to expand the chemical recycling of plastic materials. The collaborated efforts will focus on developing a new catalyst and process technology with a competency of decomposing plastic waste.
Key questions answered in Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market Survey Report :
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Halogenated Solvent Cleaners segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=724
Will New Alternatives Outnumber Halogenated Solvent Cleaners?
Despite the availability of alternatives in the market, their lower cleaning efficiency as compared to existing halogenated cleaners have retained the popularity of these cleaners globally.
- Industrial Alternatives
The Significant New Alternative Policy (SNAP) Program, an initiative by EPA has introduced a list of non-aerosol solvents for metal, electronics and precision cleaning. However, new alternatives suggested by SNAP leave behind dry cleaning and other manual cleaning application. Similarly, the alternative solvents introduced by chemical manufacturers are industry-specific and like halogenated solvents are regulated under stringent regulations from various federal organizations such as NESHAP, OSHA, EPA, and other nation-specific frameworks.
- Bio-Based and Greener Alternatives
Increased emphasis on green chemical manufacturing that delivers plant based products and exempt toxic effects on human health as well as environment integrity is drawing traction of multiple end user industries. Another important influencer of the market is growing adoption of “no solvent” approach that substitutes all solvents with water.
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Identification of Halogenated Solvent Cleaners market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global Market
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the market.
- Evaluation of current Halogenated Solvent Cleaners market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
Enquire Before Buying Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=724
Shift towards Green Products to Impede the Growth of the Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market
Concerns associated with the health threats posed by the halogenated solvent cleaners that emit toxic gases will influence the customers’ preferences for green products extracted from alcohol, terpenes, and soy methyl ester. In addition, reduced drilling rates and the popularity of oil as a solvent could impact the rising demand for halogenated solvent cleaners.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market Survey and Dynamics
- Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Market Size & Demand
- Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Halogenated Solvent Cleaners Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR –
Surge Suppression IC Market – According to the latest study by Fact.MR, surge suppression IC market is expected to grow significantly over the projected forecast period (2021-2031). Increased focus for the security of power supply and expanding interest for utility clients have provided a positive outlook to the suppression IC market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States