The global AI-based clinical trials solution provider market size reached USD 1.24 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled digital technology is a key factor driving global AI-based clinical trials solution provider market revenue growth. Increasing use of AI-enabled digital health technologies coupled with patient support platforms is expected to improve patient engagement and retention throughout study duration as well as after study termination, which is expected to propel revenue growth of the global AI-based clinical trial solution provider market. AI-enabled technologies are enabling data integration and interpretation along with evolutionary modelling and pattern recognition for gathering, normalizing, analyzing, and harnessing the growing volumes of data that fuel modern therapy development. Thus, AI and advanced analytics are considered as the digital technology that can potentially improve clinical R&D productivity and clinical outcomes, and this is expected to augment growth of global AI-based clinical trials solution provider market to a significant extent.
The latest report on AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market offers readers a deeper understanding of the potential target consumers to create a lucrative marketing strategy for the forecast duration from 2020 to 2028. It shall prove particularly helpful for entrepreneurs looking for information on potential customers. Selective public statements released by leading vendors will allow entrepreneurs to acquire a deeper understanding of the local market and prospective clients. The Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market is growing rapidly and has witnessed significant advancement in recent years, with vital data becoming increasingly accessible and the shift from traditional analysis platforms to self-service analytics, which has dominated the market.
Have Queries? To request a sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/774
To offer a more robust business perspective, this study on the global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market involves key predictions to give the reader a deeper understanding of the sector. Analysts believe that this research report will be beneficial for financial experts, regulatory bodies, and policymakers. Independent research institutions, non-profit organizations, and corporate entities in the sectors can also leverage the insights offered by this report.
The market intelligence report on the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Top key Companies in AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market include are:
AiCure, LLC, Unlearn.AI, Inc., BioAge Labs Inc., Antidote Technologies, Inc., Saama Technologies Inc., International Machine Business Corporation (IBM), Concentro Health AI, Deep 6 AI Inc., PathAI Inc., and Owkin Inc.
While conducting primary research, the researchers observed that the rapid growth of the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market through the forecast duration is driven by the niche and emerging opportunities for the producers engaged in the worldwide AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market. The worldwide AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market has been categorized as product, end-user, and major geographic regions.
Emergen Research has segmented the global AI-based clinical trials solution provider market on the basis of clinical trial phase, therapeutic application, end-use, and region:
- Clinical Trial Phase Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Disease
- Metabolic Disease
- Infectious Disease
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent Companies@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ai-based-clinical-trials-solution-provider-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Phase-II segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, attributable to increasing number of second phase clinical trials active in the field of oncology and increasing focus on phase-II trail for developing effective treatment approach for specific types of diseases such as acute leukemia, glioblastoma, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cancer segment is expected to account largest revenue share over the forecast period due to rising focus on integrating AI in cancer care to improve speed and accuracy of cancer diagnosis, to aid in clinical decision-making, and lead to improved healthcare outcomes, coupled with increasing investment in AI-enabled clinical trials to develop novel therapeutic drugs for cancer treatment.
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) segment is expected to register a significantly robust CAGR in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to rising implementation of AI-based solutions to improve clinical trial design, increasing number of research studies conducted to develop therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases, cancer, metabolic disorders, Central Nervous System Disorders (CNS), and increasing number of partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies in niche drug discovery.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of targeted diseases and growth in number of start-ups focusing on developing AI-based technology and platforms to improve trial success rates, lower trial costs, and enable researchers to manage clinical trial workflows more efficiently.
Region wise performance of the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider industry
This report studies the global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market status and forecast, categorizes the global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
18.104.22.168. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
126.96.36.199. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the maintenance of AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider products
184.108.40.206. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting us@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/774
The AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider research focuses on the possible strengths, drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, opportunities, which can impact the progress of the global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market. The viability of new projects and launches has also been evaluated by analysts in this report.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This study segments the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider market and derives the precise valuation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market across different industry verticals, geographies, and products.
- The report will help participants understand the trajectory of the progress of the market and provide information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and opportunities for the growth of the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider sector.
- This report would allow readers to be well-versed with the existing competition and gain more insights to improve their standing in the worldwide business. The competitive landscape considers the dominant competitors, along with product launches and technological advancements, strategic expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement strategies implemented by key players in the market.
Explore More press releases from Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia