The global craft rum market size is expected to reach USD 1.70 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Global market revenue growth can be primarily attributed to rapid demand for craft liquor such as craft rum among younger consumers, rising number of craft distilleries worldwide, and resilient pub and discotheque culture in countries across the globe. The rising endorsements of craft spirits and luxury alcoholic beverages on social media platforms, increasing availability of craft rum at bars and pubs, increasing consumption of packaged alcoholic beverages at parties, raves, and social gatherings, and changing lifestyle and tastes of millennial consumers are some other key factors expected to continue to support revenue growth of the global craft rum market going ahead. Rum is a strong-tasting, sweetened distilled alcoholic beverage available widely in various types including dark rum, light rum, gold rum, black rum, white rum, and vintage rum. Craft rum is a unique modification of commercial rum that offers a twist to the authentic flavor of rum. It is made with handpicked ingredients and unique flavor combinations, with spiced rum being the most popular type of craft rum infused with ingredients such as cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, pepper, clove, nutmeg, rosemary, coconut, and various tropical fruits.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3943
Craft rum manufacturers around the world have been making product innovations using ingredients and flavors like buttery caramel, smoky licorice, vanilla, and sugary syrups to enhance taste. Rising demand for premium alcoholic beverages, including craft rum cocktails, increasing awareness about potential health benefits associated with consumption of rum, and rising purchasing power of consumers are factors expected to further bolster global market growth. However, various side-effects associated with excessive consumption of rum such as indigestion, diarrhea, and vomiting are factors expected to impact market growth to some extent.
Key players in the global craft rum market include Rockstar Spirits Ltd., Drum Circle Distilling, Bacardi Limited, Burning Barn, Wicked Dolphin Rum, Drum & Black, Charles Merser & Co., Copalli, Lyon Distilling Company, Domaines Ellam, and Arizona Craft Beverage.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Among the key product types, the spiced rum segment is expected to account for highest revenue share over the forecast period. Rising popularity of spiced rum, increasing awareness about potential health benefits associated with the product, and emergence of new and exciting flavor combinations are predicted to bolster growth of the market going ahead.
- The bars & pubs distribution channel segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global craft rum market over the forecast period. This segment’s growth is majorly supported by easy availability of craft rum in bars and pubs, growing indulgence in parties and social gatherings, and increasing number of high-end pubs and hotels worldwide.
- The Asia Pacific craft rum market is forecast to register the fastest revenue growth rate of around 5.8% over the projected period. Increasing demand for high-end craft rums and spirits, growing number of craft distilleries and breweries, robust rising pub culture, and new product innovations are key driving factors for Asia Pacific market growth.
For the purpose of this report, the global craft rum market is segmented based on product type, price range, distribution channel, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Spiced Rum
- White Rum
- Coconut Rum
- Cranberry Rum
- Coffee Rum
- Others (Orange Rum, Vanilla Rum, etc.)
By Price Range (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Bars & Pubs
- Liquor Shops
- Retail Stores
- Online Channels
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Craft Rum market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/craft-rum-market
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Craft Rum Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
9.1. Wicked Dolphin Rum
9.1.1. Company Overview
9.1.2. Financial Performance
9.1.3. Product Benchmarking
9.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
9.2. Drum Circle Distilling
9.2.1. Company Overview
9.2.2. Financial Performance
9.2.3. Product Benchmarking
9.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
9.3. Drum & Black
9.3.1. Company Overview
9.3.2. Financial Performance
9.3.3. Product Benchmarking
9.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
9.4. Burning Barn
9.4.1. Company Overview
9.4.2. Financial Performance
9.4.3. Product Benchmarking
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3943
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States