The global eye examination equipment market size is expected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of eye-related disorders is anticipated to drive the demand for advanced ophthalmic treatment procedures over the forecast period.
Growing global geriatric population is another factor propelling the optometry/eye examination equipment market. According to U.S. Census Bureau published on June 2017, the total population aged 65 and older in the U.S. increased to 49.2 million in 2016, accounting for 15.2% of the total population, from 35 million in 2000, which represented only 12.0% of the total population. Mounting cases of age-related disorders including glaucoma, cataracts, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) are likely to stoke the growth of the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/optometry-eye-examination-equipment-market
Eye Examination Equipment Market Report Highlights
• Growing prevalence of eye diseases and influx of technologically advanced ophthalmic devices are anticipated to boost the growth of the optometry/eye examination equipment market over the forecast period
• Ophthalmic ultrasound imaging systems are expected to exhibit the fastest growth over the coming years, owing to rising penetration of B-Scan ultrasound
• Hospitals accounted for the largest revenue share in the market in 2017, owing to rising ophthalmic surgical procedures in hospitals
• North America held the dominant share in the optometry/eye examination equipment market in 2017, due to presence of well-established healthcare setting and treatment facility, surging demand for technologically advanced healthcare products, and favorable reimbursement facilities.
• The market in Asia Pacific, especially Japan and India, are estimated to witness remarkable growth during the forecast period due to increasing investments in the healthcare sector. In Feb 2017, the Japan government invested USD 500 million to build a new eye hospital in order to fulfil the vision 2020 approach by WHO.
• Some of the key companies present in the market are Carl Zeiss Meditec AG; Bausch & Lomb Inc.; Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc.; Novartis AG; NIDEK CO.; LTD; and Canon
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/optometry-eye-examination-equipment-market/request/rs1
Eye Examination Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global optometry/eye examination equipment market report on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Optometry/Eye Examination Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Optical coherent tomography scanners (OCT)
• Ophthalmic ultrasound imaging systems
• Ophthalmic A-Scan Ultrasound
• Ophthalmic B-Scan Ultrasound
• Corneal topography systems
• Slit lamps
• Perimeters/visual field analyzers
• Fundus cameras
• Autorefractors and Keratometers (phoropters)
Optometry/Eye Examination Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Optometry/Eye Examination Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5297/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Static, Kinetic), By End Use (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in the State of California with headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers consulting services tailored for business organizations to assist them with understanding and exploring their potential on a large scale. At the same time, Grand View Research caters to the individual research needs to provide a customized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to offer the best research services in the Industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer full capability and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States