The global Microscope Software Market is expected to be valued at USD 1,490.0 Million by 2028 from USD 568.51 Million in 2020, registering a CAGR of 12.8% through the forecast period. The growing investment in the field of medical technology, the rising usage of microscopy in varied applications, and the advent of technically advanced software solutions are contributing to the market growth. The software helps generate 3D data of the sample and enables the researchers to gather vital information in real-time. This is further projected to drive market growth.
Advances in biomedical and pharmaceutical research have led to the generation of enormous biological data that are bolstering the demand for robust software solutions and advanced microscopy, thereby augmenting the market growth. Moreover, the surging emphasis on R&D across various industrial verticals such as automotive, aerospace, healthcare, and the increasing incorporation of microscopes in industries such as polymers are further predicted to propel the industry’s growth in the timeframe.
However, the dearth of skilled professionals, the high costs of the microscopes and software subscriptions, and the availability of numerous open-source software are projected to bolster the market growth over the estimated timeframe.
Get a sample copy of the global Microscope Software market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3826
Increasing development of on-demand, digitally enabled, and seamlessly connected clinician-patient interactions to manage patient base is expected to drive pharma and healthcare market in the coming years. After the COVID-19 outbreak there has been a number of foundational shifts in the healthcare system. Some of the examples include increasing consumer involvement in health care decision-making, the rapid adoption of virtual health & other digital innovations, increasing focus on utilization of interoperable data & data analytics, and increased public-private collaborations in therapeutics and vaccine development. The increased public-private collaborations for vaccine development has arisen due to high pressure of regional governments. Health care providers, and other stakeholders have invested heavily to quickly pivot, adapt, and innovate therapeutics.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The electron microscope segment is estimated to register significant growth in the estimated timeframe accredited to the increasing advancement in the field of electron microscopy, augmenting investment in biomedical research, and the growing adoption of the electron microscope in various science disciplines.
- The life sciences application segment is foreseen to occupy a sizeable share of the market in the projected timeframe owing to the growing demand for microscopes from life sciences institutions accelerated development in nanotechnology research, and growing investment in R&D activities.
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations segment is projected to occupy a significant share of the market in the projected timeline ascribed to the soaring adoption of the microscope and microscopy software for quality assurance and R&D activities. The emergence of high-throughput techniques is further adding traction to the market growth.
- North America is projected to occupy the second-largest share of the market in the estimated timeframe ascribed to the increasing penetration of advanced microscopes, the existence of major players in the region, and the increasing strategic collaboration in the region.
- Major companies in the market include Carl Zeiss AG, Arivis AG, Nikon Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Scientific Volume Imaging B.V., Oxford Instruments Plc., Object Research Systems, Inc., Hitachi High-Tech Corporation, and JEOL Ltd., among others.
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific unveiled a new software “Thermo Scientific Avizo2D software” at the Microscopy and Microanalysis 2019, which is an AI-powered software that enables automated imaging and analysis to help researchers obtain data faster and efficiently through electron microscopy.
- In 2020, ZEISS gained a controlling stake in the German software developer, arivis AG, to expand its microscopy business globally. The latter develops software solutions that enable seamless visualization of 2D, 3D, and 4D imaging data.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3826
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Microscope Software Market based on Microscope Type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Microscope Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Electron Microscope
- Optical Microscope
- Raman Microscope
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Organizations
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Neuroscience Research
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3826
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States