Holbrook, New York – September 9, 2021 – No doubt that Airgle Corporation will retain its dominant position in the air purification industry after its successful third-party lab testing of their well-known AG300 and AG900 Series. The tests affirm Airgle’s commitment to product efficacy and their incorporating the latest of their patented technology.
The Covid-19 Pandemic demonstrated the speed at which airborne pathogens can spread. It takes a special kind of air purification equipment to remove this threat. With air purification, it is all about the filters. Airgle was not satisfied with the available HEPA filters, so they developed the cHEPA Filter. The Airgle cHEPA filter features a level of purification that is clean room rated at an efficiency up to 99.999%. It’s 10 times better than comparable HEPA filters.
The AG900 Filter Configuration:
- Gas & Odor Filter: Captures gaseous pollutants. Features 6 lbs. of premium activated carbon that captures chemicals, tobacco smoke and odors.
- cHEPA Filter: Removes up to 99.999% of airborne particles. Features 40 sq. ft. of premium cHEPA filter that removes, dust, pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke, bacteria, virus, and other indoor airborne pollutants.
- Titanium Pro: Removes chemicals, bacteria, and viruses. Features the patented world’s first and only photocatalytic oxidation technology that uses a catalytic metal plate, electronic component, a germicidal UV lamp and UV lamp ballast within one disposable module.
The AG300 Filter Configuration:
The Airgle room air purifier (AG300) is built for use in rooms of up to 155 square feet. It is equipped with cHEPA, activated carbon and Titanium Pro technologies that remove airborne pollutants, such as dust particles, odors, second-hand smoke, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and VOCs. The AG300 safely removes harmful pollutants down to 0.003 microns with an efficiency of 99.999%.
Airgle is sought after as the pre-eminent air purification equipment manufacturer:
- Dental Solution: Dentists and dental technicians are justifiably concerned about infection from and between their patients. These specialized dental air purification solutions provide safe, clean air environments for dental practices.
- Medical Solution: Sanitizing surfaces is necessary, but not sufficient in the fight to halt the spread of HAIs and infectious diseases such as COVID-19. These medical solutions remove viruses and bacteria from the air. This works for both airborne and potentially airborne pathogens, e.g., arising from when bedding is changed. This process limits cross-infection.
- Education Solution: Even in good years, classrooms are potential incubators for communicable illnesses. Today, pathogen-free air is critical for educational environments. The less time a potential pathogen is in the air, the less chance it has to harm. Airgle solutions deliver this outcome.
- Office Solution: Airgle office air purification solutions enable meaningful distancing in the workplace. The result is cleaner air at work and a reduction in disease outbreaks.
- Ambulance Solution: Airgle provides an ambulance air purification solution that creates mechanical distancing™ so front-line medical workers can have peace of mind in the ambulance—even during airborne disease outbreaks.
- Car Solution: Airgle makes it possible to enjoy the same air purification results while in the vehicle cabin. A plus for both the driver and passengers.
For complete information, visit: https://www.airgle.com/
Company Name: Airgle Corporation
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: (718) 395 2377
Address:1170 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 2
State: NY 11741
Country: United States