Las Vegas, Nevada – Soffront Corporation, maker of the popular franchise management platform BrandWide, today announced an integration with Stripe to process payments for franchises.
BrandWide provides an end-to-end franchise management platform that includes:
- Franchise development
- Local CRM, scheduling, job management, and invoicing solution for franchisees
- Onboarding and centralized franchise operations hub
- Franchise-wide analytics
With the new integration with Stripe, franchise brands can accept payments online or in-person. Using the module, franchise brands will be able to:
- Request payment against an invoice.
- Accept credit cards and ACH payments.
- Organize all payment information in one place.
- Synchronize payment information with 3rd party accounting system such as Quickbooks.
“Receiving payments on time is crucial for individual franchisees to grow and stay in business,“ said Manu Das, President and Founder of Soffront. “We are very happy to provide an essential tool to our customers.”
BrandWide is a solution from Soffront Corp. Since 1992, Soffront has brought success to thousands of businesses by improving the way they connect with their customers, engage with prospects, and generate leads. Soffront staked its claim as an innovator in the space by being one of the first companies to introduce CRM solutions to the industry. Our dynamic CRM, marketing automation, digital marketing and advertising services provide businesses the most customizable solutions, which is why we are the choice for many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and franchise businesses alike.