The global laboratory mixer market is projected to be valued at USD 2.25 billion by end of 2027 from USD 1.6 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The factors such as increasing investment in the research and development especially from the pharmaceutical industries along with increasing demand for laboratory mixers from various applications. Laboratory mixer is one of the primary equipment, which gas applications such as blending, mixing, and agitating mixtures. Demand for these mixers are increasing substantially as the research laboratories are widely accepting mixers during their newer researches especially across pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies. This growing demand for advanced mixers is directly fueling growth of the market and is expected to be same during the forecast period.
However, high cost coupled with less reimbursement policies for laboratory mixers are restraining growth of the market to some extent. Nonetheless, larger life of newer mixtures and low maintenance cost of these instruments are estimated to improve the market scenarios for the growth of its market. Furthermore, increasing investment for research and development all across the globe and especially from Asia Pacific is estimated to drive growth of the market in the coming future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3842
Key Findings from the Reports
- In June 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched Solaris 2000 and 4000 Orbital Shakers. Introduction of such products is estimated to propel growth of the laboratory mixer market.
- Based on the product, the magnetic stirrers segment is projected to dominate the overall market owing to its applications in the analytical chemistry labs and biological laboratories. Along with several benefits offered by the stirrers to the chemicals and pharmaceutical labs, which is driving segmental growth.
- Based on the platform, the digital devices segment is anticipated to witness fastest-growth over the forecast period in the laboratory mixers market. This segmental growth is ascribed to its ability of electronic sound transmission.
- Based on end user, the pharma-biotech segment is projected to hold substantial share in the overall laboratory mixer market over the forecast period. This growth is ascribed to the wide growth of the segment along with robust investment for further research and development in the sector.
- Regionally, North America is anticipated to dominate the global laboratory mixer market and to retain its dominance over the forecast period. This growth is attributable to biopharmaceuticals coupled with rising investment in R&D by pharma and biopharma companies. Increasing affordability and healthcare expenditure for improving healthcare infrastructure are benefiting growth of the market. Additionally, expansion of life science research companies in the region is fueling growth of the global laboratory mixers market.
- Some of the key players in the laboratory mixer market include IKA Works, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Avantor, Inc. (VWR), Eppendorf, Benchmark Scientific, Inc., Cole-Parmer, Corning Incorporated, Scientific Industries Inc., Heidolph Instruments GmbH & CO. KG., and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3842
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global laboratory mixer market on the basis of type, product, platform, end user, and region:
By Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Stirrers
- Vortex Mixers
- Conical Mixers
- Overhead Stirrers
By Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Digital Devices
- Analog Devices
By End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Research Labs
- Pharma- Biotech
- Food Labs
- Environmental Testing
By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3842
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States