Rising Internet in various processes, and implementation of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain technologies are some key factors driving market revenue growth
The global Fintech Market size is expected to reach USD 190.80 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising demand for smartphones and banking apps, increasing investment by private investors in fintech companies, rapid Internet penetration, implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and blockchain technologies across various operations and processes, and increasing disposable income. Fintech or financial technology is a combination of financial solutions and advanced technologies. Fintech is based on advanced technologies and solutions for delivering value-added banking and financial solutions more efficiently. Financial organizations and banks are using various technologies and solutions such as AI, analytics, blockchain, mobile commerce, cloud infrastructure, cryptography, biometrics, cybersecurity, and RPA to offer more advanced and effective financial solutions and to improve their customer experience.
Some key applications of fintech are retail banking, stock trading firms, investment banking, hedge funds, and others. Retail banking segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rising preference for retail banking due to its many advantages, including multiple product offering such as deposits, insurance, credit cards securities, and investments, availability of feasible loan options, and public wealth safety.
Some major players in the market include Microsoft, Paytm, Google, IBM, Intel, Affirm, Upstart, Sigmoidal, Zest Finance, and Amazon.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4171
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In July 2021, Hay launched a cloud native microservice, Hay-as-a-Service’ (HaaS) solution. This service is designed to offer quick, secure and customizable financial services processing for financial and non-financial organizations.
- AI segment is expected to register relatively faster revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed rising preference for AI technology due to various advantages such as quick and easy access of large algorithms, risk detection, secure operation, and others.
- North America is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing use of e-Commerce platforms and rising preference for technologically advanced solutions for providing enhanced security to financial data and records of users are some major factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Some major players in the market include Microsoft, Paytm, Google, IBM, Intel, Affirm, Upstart, Sigmoidal, Zest Finance, and Amazon.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fintech-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the fintech market based on technology, services, application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Mobile Commerce
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wealth Management
- Fund Transfer
- Personal Loans and P2P Lending
- personal Finance
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Retail Banking
- Stock Trading Firms
- Investment Banking
- Hedge Funds
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4171
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Finally, all aspects of the Fintech market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States