The North America and Europe cold chain packaging materials market size is expected to reach USD 21.2 billion by 2025, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for perishable foods including meat & seafood and fruits & vegetables while maintaining their quality is expected to propel the demand for cold chain packaging materials in North America and Europe.
A wide range of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, bioengineered drugs, and biologics are traded through temperature-controlled distribution channels. Extended geographic coverage, stringent regulations, increasing risk of damage to products, and intense cost pressure are driving the demand for cold chain packaging materials in pharmaceuticals and life science industries.North America and Europe cold chain industry is witnessing growth on account of the rising demand for premium quality food products and advanced temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals.
Major players in the market position themselves through product and process innovation. Modern technologies related to manufacturing of cold chain packaging materials, including recycled non-woven textiles and wood fibers, along with developed technologies for recycling these products to reduce carbon footprint have a major impact on the North America and Europe cold chain packaging materials market growth. In addition, technological innovations to improve product safety, low-cost storage & distribution, and self-promotion are driving the demand for cold chain packaging materials in North America and Europe.
The market is characterized by the presence of a large number of manufacturers in North America and Europe. Development of international cold chains, increasing infrastructural investments, and export promotion strategies of the organizations are expected to boost the competition among the manufacturers over the forecast period. Major players are involved in manufacturing biodegradable, reusable, compostable, or easily recyclable materials. They focus on real-time data monitoring and advanced logistics system to gain a share in the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-europe-cold-chain-packaging-materials-market
North America And Europe Cold Chain Packaging Materials Market Report Highlights
• Synthetic materials segment accounted for a revenue share of 62.9% in the market for cold chain packaging materials in North America and Europe in 2018. This can be attributed to their durability and ability to retain high temperature as compared to eco-friendly natural packaging solutions
• Recycled non-woven textiles segment in the market for cold chain packaging materials in North America and Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2025. This can be attributed to cost-effective, lightweight, and environment-friendly characteristics of packaging materials such as cotton, denim, and wool
• Cold chain packing solutions in pharmaceutical industry accounted for USD 2.5 billion in 2018 on account of stringent temperature requirements for products such as vaccines, serums, tissues, and blood
• The packaging solutions market in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period on account of extended export transactions of pharmaceutical products and meat & seafood to Asian countries.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-europe-cold-chain-packaging-materials-market/request/rs1
North America And Europe Cold Chain Packaging Materials Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the North America and Europe cold chain packaging materials market on the basis of source, product, application, and region:
Source Outlook (Revenue; USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Product Outlook (Revenue; USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Recycled non-woven textile
• Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
Application Outlook (Revenue; USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Personal care
• Flowers, Candies, Desserts
• Meat & Seafood
Regional Outlook (Revenue; USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6642/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Cold Chain Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Material (Insulating Material, Refrigerants, Hydrocarbon), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in the State of California with headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers consulting services tailored for business organizations to assist them with understanding and exploring their potential on a large scale. At the same time, Grand View Research caters to the individual research needs to provide a customized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to offer the best research services in the Industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer full capability and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States