The global cholera vaccines market size is expected to reach USD 117.1 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Increase in number of initiatives and rising awareness about cholera are major factors contributing toward market growth.
Governments in regions affected by cholera are striving to eliminate the disease by developing a strong public health and sanitation infrastructure. In February 2013, the Government of Haiti launched a 10-year National Cholera Elimination Plan. The United Nations Organization has made elimination of cholera a key UN priority and offers support to the Haitian Government by establishing a mechanism to respond to an alert within 48 hours, household visits, and sensitization campaigns.
Furthermore, various research projects and studies, such as epidemiological and anthropological studies, are being conducted in Africa. Ongoing studies include using rapid diagnostics tests to detect Vibrio cholerae in samples of water to understand epidemic diffusion mechanisms and anticipate outbreaks. The Cholera Platform is working with the Global Task Force for Cholera Control (GTFCC) WASH working group. This association aims to develop a method for conducting case studies to control and prevent the disease.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cholera-vaccines-market
Cholera Vaccines Market Report Highlights
• The global market size was estimated at USD 63.1 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2025
• By product, Dukoral vaccine dominated the market in 2017. The dominance can be attributed to the positive outcomes of this vaccine in preventing the disease since 2004. Dukoral is considered to be safe and stable
• The Vaxchora segment is expected to exhibit a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to benefits associated with the vaccine, such as single dose immunization and reduced adverse effects
• Asia Pacific held the largest share in 2017 due to factors such as increasing incidence and growing initiatives for raising awareness about the disease and vaccination
• North America is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the next decade due to a recent product launch and increasing number of travelers
• Some of the key players are Valneva SE; Shantha Biotechnics Private Limited; and PaxVax, Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cholera-vaccines-market/request/rs1
Cholera Vaccines Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global cholera vaccines market on the basis of product and region:
Cholera Vaccines Product Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
Cholera Vaccines Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3089/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Animal Vaccines Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Animal Type (Poultry, Aqua, Ruminants, Companion), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in the State of California with headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers consulting services tailored for business organizations to assist them with understanding and exploring their potential on a large scale. At the same time, Grand View Research caters to the individual research needs to provide a customized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to offer the best research services in the Industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer full capability and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States