The U.S. aromatherapy market size is anticipated to reach USD 928.32 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc, exhibiting a 9.1% CAGR over the forecast period. Various therapeutic benefits of essential oils can be attributed to high market growth.
There has been a significant rise in self-medication for pain or common illnesses, especially common cold. Essential oils have the potential to naturally treat these conditions. Numerous adverse effects of pharmaceuticals are encouraging user to switch to natural essential oils. For instance, rosemary oil can alleviate symptoms of both cold & cough and headache when inhaled, or can be topically used in skin & hair care. North American Free Trade Area (NAFTA) accounts for a significant portion of essential oils trading, leveraging the growing awareness about aromatherapy in the U.S. and other developed countries. High purchasing power is also a significant factor driving the market. However, various adverse effects associated with aromatherapy are expected to restrain the market.
Majority of the key companies manufacturing aromatherapy products are located in the U.S. Companies such as doTERRA International; Frontier Natural Products Co-op; and Young Living Essential Oils are all based in the U.S. For instance, Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, a single essential oil developed by Frontier Natural Products Co-op, helps in pain management and provides relaxation.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-aromatherapy-market
U.S. Aromatherapy Market Report Highlights
• In 2018, consumables dominated the market owing to availability of various therapeutic-grade essential oils
• The equipment segment is anticipated to show lucrative growth over the forecast period due to high demand for different diffusers with innovative features
• Topical application held the largest U.S. aromatherapy market share in 2018, owing to therapeutic benefits such as relief from skin & hair problems, acute pain, or discomfort; healing cuts & bruises; and improving respiratory, immune, & nervous system
• Essential oils commonly used for stress relief include lavender, geranium, orange, tangerine, ylang, patchouli, and clary sage
• Skin allergies can be effectively cured with aromatherapy, which has led to significant growth of this segment
• Growth of the ecommerce industry has positively affected market growth, by facilitating consumers to purchase products at their convenience
• Increase in adoption of essential oils for treatment of insomnia and anxiety also propels this segment’s growth
• Large number of hospitals and clinics are using essential oils to aid in postoperative healing
• Some key players include Rocky Mountain Oils, doTERRA International, Young Living Essential Oils, Edens Garden, and Frontier Natural Products Co-op
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-aromatherapy-market/request/rs1
U.S. Aromatherapy Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. aromatherapy market on the basis of product, mode of delivery, application, distribution channel, and end use:
U.S. Aromatherapy Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Essential Oils
• Carrier Oils
U.S. Aromatherapy Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Topical Application
• Aerial Diffusion
• Direct Inhalation
U.S. Aromatherapy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Skin & Hair Care
• Cold & Cough
• Scar Management
U.S. Aromatherapy Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
U.S. Aromatherapy End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Home Use
• Spa & Wellness Centers
• Hospitals & Clinics
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6185/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Aromatherapy Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Consumables, Equipment), By Mode Of Delivery (Topical Application, Aerial Diffusion), By Application, By Distribution Channel, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in the State of California with headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers consulting services tailored for business organizations to assist them with understanding and exploring their potential on a large scale. At the same time, Grand View Research caters to the individual research needs to provide a customized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to offer the best research services in the Industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer full capability and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States