The global Laboratory Equipment Services market size is expected to reach USD 29.8 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 13.6%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rapidly expanding pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, increased government funding for research organizations and academic institutions, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies’ increasing initiatives towards research & development activities are pivotal factors accountable for the global Laboratory Equipment Services market growth. The rising prevalence of acute and chronic ailments worldwide, augmented need for accurate disease diagnosis, growing adoption of safety testing measures across food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and increasing government support for biomedical research & development programs are the other vital aspects of the global market growth.
Laboratory Equipment Services are known to optimize laboratory operations, improve lab testing and production outcomes, and increase device uptime. These services are widely utilized by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, academic & research institutes, and clinical and diagnostic laboratories. Laboratory Equipment Services majorly include user training, equipment servicing, maintenance services, installation & modification, equipment validation, and calibration. Laboratory equipment calibration verifies the overall of measuring devices to make the device readings precise and error-free. Moreover, laboratory equipment validation ensures the smooth functioning of lab instruments, thereby improving lab operations’ quality and efficiency. The exponentially growing number of research, clinical, and diagnostic laboratories and the increasing export & import of advanced laboratory and hospital equipment create further prospects for the global Laboratory Equipment Services market growth over the estimated period. However, the rising costs of Laboratory Equipment Services are predicted to hamper the global market growth in the years to come.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3863
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on service type, the repair & maintenance services segment is poised to accumulate the largest share of the global Laboratory Equipment Services market over the forecast period.
- Among the end-users, the pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment emerged as the leading segment in 2020 and is expected to maintain its market dominance throughout the estimated period. Increasing pharmaceutical and biotechnological R&D activities, new drug discovery & development programs, and growing investments in healthcare research activities bolster the growth of this segment.
- The North America Laboratory Equipment Services market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020. The amplifying demand for high-performance laboratory equipment, increasing R&D activities in the life sciences sector, and the avant-garde healthcare infrastructure in the region are the pivotal factors propelling the North America market growth. The Asia Pacific market is poised to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast years, owing to the emergence of numerous contract research organizations (CROs), the growing number of clinical and research laboratories, and the rising need for accurate disease diagnosis.
- The key players in the global Laboratory Equipment Services market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Waters Corporation, Merck Millipore, Danaher Corporation, Hettich Instruments, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eppendorf AG, Siemens Healthineers, PerkinElmer Inc., Sartorius AG, Mindray Medical International Limited, Pace Analytical Services, Inc., and Becton, Dickinson, and Company.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3863
For the purpose of this report, the global Laboratory Equipment Services market has been segmented based on service type, equipment type, service provider, contract type, end-user, and region:
By Service Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Repair & Maintenance
- Feedback on Usage
By Equipment Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- General Equipment
- Specialty Equipment
- Analytical Equipment
- Support Equipment
By Service Provider (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Third-party Service Providers
By Contract Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Standard Service Contracts
- Customized Service Contracts
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Clinical & Diagnostic Laboratories
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3863
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States