The chromatography accessories & consumables market is expected to USD 5.4 billion by end of 2028 from 3.6 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. This growth of the market is attributable to growing adoption of chromatography along with other associated technologies across research and quality checks. Additionally, the factor such as growing adoption in fields medicine, metabolomics, proteomics, and genomics coupled with increasing demand for improved diagnostics and therapeutics are fueling growth of the global chromatography accessories and consumables market.
However, growing adoption of the alternative options along with high costs of technology is restraining growth of the global chromatography accessories and consumables market. Nonetheless, rising number of seminars, studies, and conferences leading to increase in awareness levels among technicians about benefits of the chromatography accessories and consumables are estimated to fuel the growth of its market.
Additionally, continuously improving technology in the chromatography accessories and consumables are estimated to offer several growth opportunities in the coming future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3875
Key findings from the report
- On the basis of product, the chromatography columns segment is projected to hold the largest share in the revenue of the chromatography accessories and consumables market in 2020. However, the detectors segment is estimated to expand by exhibiting a faster CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing its adoption across industries and especially in pharmaceuticals.
- On the basis of technology, the rising awareness regarding the adoption and benefits of liquid chromatography across the industries such as food and beverages, which is fueling the segmental growth during the forecast period. Owing to such factors, the segment is also estimated to witness fastest growth at a CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, the hospital segment is estimated to expand by exhibiting CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing adoption of technology for several tests such as blood and lipid tests.
- However, Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to robust adoption from research laboratories witnessed in the region. Additionally, This growth is attributable to the presence of stringent drug development regulations, increased funding in medical research, and the growing number of metabolomics research activities in the region.
- Some of the key players in the chromatography accessories & consumables market includes Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Waters Corporation, and PerkinElmer, Inc.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3875
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global laboratory mixer market on the basis of type, product, platform, end user, and region:
By Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Fraction Collectors
- Pressure Regulators
By Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharma & Biotech
By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3875
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States