Global Polyurethane Market accounted for US$ 69.68 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 88.76 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.50%. Polyurethane, often known as PUR or PU, is a polymer made up of organic units linked together by carbamate (urethane) linkages. They are widely employed in the production of environmentally friendly consumer and industrial products. Polyurethane is a family of polymers, not a single compound, because it is made from a variety of starting elements (monomers). This chemical diversity enables polyurethanes to have a wide range of physical properties, resulting in a diverse range of uses such as rigid and flexible foams, varnishes and coatings, adhesives, electrical potting compounds, and fibres like spandex and PUL.
Prophecy Market insights report “Polyurethane Market” provides comprehensive insights about 40+ companies and 100+ pipeline analysis. It comprises Polyurethane pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also includes the Polyurethane therapeutics assessment by application, end-user, region and further highlights the inactive Polyurethane pipeline products.
Overall industrial expansion is expected to be fueled by growing end-use industries in developing countries, as well as the product’s adaptability and distinctive physical features. In the next years, rising demand for lightweight and durable products in the automotive, construction, and electronics industries is expected to propel the target market forward. The use of polyurethane is increasing due to a shift in the trend of replacing traditional heavy materials like metals with light-weight, high-performance plastics. The target market’s growth is being aided by rising demand for vehicle seats, refrigeration, and insulation. The global polyurethane market is projected to be hampered by competition from fibreglass and polystyrene foam.
Download Free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Polyurethane Market:
- In July 2021, Bostik announces the launch of its new Polyurethane sealants line for the Sealing & Bonding construction markets.
- In March 2021, TECHNONICOL announce the launch of the new product category to complement range of premium-quality construction materials in India – polyurethane foams by TECHNONICOL. The assortment includes professional sealing, fire-resistant and glueing foams, as well as high-performance spray foam insulation – a full set to cover all possible needs of the builders.
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Polyurethane Drugs Market accounted for US$ 69.68 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 88.76 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.50%. The global Polyurethane drugs market is segmented based on application, end-user and region.
- On the basis of Application, the Global Polyurethane Market is segmented into Foams, Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants, Elastomers, and Other Applications.
- Based on End-user the target market is segmented into Furniture and Interiors, Furniture Upholstery, Mattresses, Building and Construction, Electronics and Appliances, Automotive, Footwear, Packaging, and Others.
- By region, the Global Polyurethane Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in Asia Pacific accounts highest revenue share to the global polyurethane market.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Polyurethane Market:
The key players operating the global Polyurethane drugs market include Bayer Material Science (Covestro), BASF, British Vita Unlimited, Foamex Innovations, Huntsman Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Nippon Polyurethane Industry Corporation Ltd., Recticel SA, The Dow Chemical Company (DowDuPont Inc.), Woodbridge Foam Corporation. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on strategic partnerships as well as the launching of the products to gain a competitive edge in the target market.
Ask for discount@
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
Global Polyurethane Market, By Application:
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Other Applications
Global Polyurethane Market, By End-user:
- Furniture and Interiors
- Furniture Upholstery
- Building and Construction
- Electronics and Appliances
Other Topics might be interested:
Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market, By Substrate Type (Polyurethane, Acrylic, Mullite, Epoxy, and Yttria Stabilized Zirconia), By End use industry (Construction, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Marine, and Automotive) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Global Automotive Coatings Market By Resin Type (Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, and Others (Silicone and Alkyd)), By Coat Type (Clearcoat, Basecoat, E–Coat, and Primer), By Technology (Olvent–Borne, Water–Borne, and Others (Powder Coating and UV–Cured Coating)), By End–Use Application (Light Vehicle OEM, Commercial Vehicle OEM, and Automotive Refinish), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States