The U.S. emergency medical services (EMS) billing software market size is expected to reach USD 311.2 million by 2026, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 8.40% during the forecast period. Rising demand for deploying software that enables enhancement of the process to increase revenue for the clients is anticipated to drive the market. Deploying EMS billing platforms allows EMS providers to focus on improving patient care without having to worry about complex and time-consuming billing operations. This factor is anticipated to bode well for the market growth.
Innovative software with features such as reporting, documentation, and analytics are improving the transparency of the claims process, making it faster and more efficient. For instance, in November 2018, Ohio City appointed an EMS billing and collection company – Digitech to increase its collection that comes from Medicare and Medicaid payments. Digitech estimated to increase the collection by USD 500,000 by deploying its billing software for each transport.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-emergency-medical-services-ems-billing-software-market
U.S. Emergency Medical Services Billing Software Market Report Highlights
• EMS billing software is increasing the claim collection rate for EMS providers by effectively managing EMS data, reducing error, and improving the process of data verification and validation
• In 2018, outsourced segment held the largest U.S. EMS billing software market share owing to the availability of multiple EMS billing software that can be integrated with electronic patient care record (ePCR) and other operations of EMS for reducing the claim rejection rate
• Rising demand for land ambulances from the Medicare-insured population.is anticipated to drive growth of land ambulance services. Air ambulance services is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
• Strategic partnerships among key market players for developing advanced EMS billing software compatible with the changing regulatory scenario is anticipated to boost the market
• Some of the key contributors in the U.S. emergency medical services billing software market are Zoll Medical Corporation; ImagineSoftware; Change Healthcare; Digitech Computer, Inc.; R1 RCM, Inc.; ESO; and MP Cloud Technologies. and AIM (RAM Software Systems, Inc.)
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-emergency-medical-services-ems-billing-software-market/request/rs1
U.S. Emergency Medical Services Billing Software Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. emergency medical services billing software market based on component and type:
U.S. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Billing Software Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
U.S. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Billing Software Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2015 – 2026)
• Land Ambulance Services
• Air Ambulance Services
• Water Ambulance Services
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6088/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Medical Billing Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (In-house, Outsourced), By Service (Front End, Middle End, Back End), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in the State of California with headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers consulting services tailored for business organizations to assist them with understanding and exploring their potential on a large scale. At the same time, Grand View Research caters to the individual research needs to provide a customized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to offer the best research services in the Industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer full capability and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States