The traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices market is estimated to cross $5.56 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028. A rise in cases of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) coupled with growing awareness regarding TBIs is propelling the overall market growth. In addition to this, the increasing preference among patients for minimally invasive brain or other related surgeries is further boosting the demand for the target market. Furthermore, increasing investment in R&D activities for the development of innovative products and a rise in the adoption of technologically advanced products will drive significant growth for the market.
According to the CDC, 3.5 million people in the United States have a chronic TBI-related impairment. As a result, the market for TBI evaluation and management devices is expected to rise as the number of cases of TBIs rises due to an increase in traffic accidents and injuries.
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/traumatic-brain-injuries-tbi-assessment-management-devices-market/request-for-sample
Key Highlights of Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment & Management Devices Market
- Based on devices, the imaging devices segment led the market for traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices, owing to the increasing utilization of these imaging systems during the assessment of patients with sensitive physical conditions.
- By technique, the intracranial pressure monitoring segment contributed the largest revenue share and is expected to witness significant performance during the forecast period. This technique is considered the most ideal way of assessing patients’ intracranial pressure who are suffering from TBI.
- In terms of end-use, the hospital segment held the majority of the market share and is projected to account for the largest share contribution in the coming years. This segment’s growth is attributed to an increasing number of brain surgeries that are conducted in hospital settings.
- The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has impacted the market in a positive way as it has boosted the demand for TBIs assessment and management devices. As per the recent research study, some patients hospitalized for COVID-19 showed clinical signs of brain injury. This factor is anticipated to augment the market growth.
BioDirection, Compumedics, Neural Analytics, Inc., Elekta AB, Natus Medical Incorporated, Integra Lifesciences, BrainScope, Nihon Kohden Corporatio and others . Furthermore, industry players are expected to fuel the market growth for traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices during the forecast period by integrating emerging technologies and launching new products. In addition, several expansion strategies adopted by the players is likely to increase in the competitive rivalry in the market.
For instance, in February 2021, the US Food & Drug Administration has approved the marketing of a new product that is worn around the neck of athletes aged 13 and up during athletic activities to help protect the brain from the effects of repeated subconcussive head impacts. The system can help to reduce the frequency of some brain changes linked to brain injury.
Request for Discount Pricing With Your Specific Research Needs At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/traumatic-brain-injuries-tbi-assessment-management-devices-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Regional Analysis :
North America dominated the traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices market and is predicted to continue the same growth during the forecast period. The increasing presence of advanced treatment procedures and the availability of well-established healthcare infrastructure in the region is helping the market to perform better. In addition to this, the rise in the incidence of traumatic brain injuries, increasing per capita health care spending, and major investments in the R&D initiatives, creating a positive outlook for the market. On the other side, the Asia Pacific market is expected to witness substantial growth as a result of the increasing geriatric population and a surge in the number of road accidents.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the traumatic brain injury assessment & management devices market report-based device, technique, end-use, and region:
Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment & Management Devices, Devices Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Computed Tomography
- Imaging Monitoring Devices
Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment & Management Devices, Technique Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Partial Pressure of Oxygen in Brain Tissue (pBrO2)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring
Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment & Management Devices, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
Traumatic Brain Injury Assessment & Management Devices, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/traumatic-brain-injuries-tbi-assessment-management-devices-market/speak-to-analyst
Find more research reports on Healthcare Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Company Name: Polaris Market Research and Consulting
Contact Person: Mr. Likhil G
Email: Send Email
Address:30 Wall Street 8th Floor
City: New York
State: New York 10005
Country: United States