The Global 3D Printing Metal Market is projected to reach USD 6,077.9 Million in 2027. The 3D printing metal market is experiencing an exponential growth rate attributable to the increasing use of metals such as nickel, titanium, steel, and aluminum, for 3D printing applications in end-user industries like automotive, aerospace & defense, and medical & dental. In recent years, investment in metal additive manufacturing has risen rapidly. The ability of the technology to enable the production of lightweight components through design optimization without comprising quality and performance.
The growing demand for 3D metal printing from the aerospace & defense sectors, owing to the ability to minimize the weight of aerospace components, as well as focus on the improvement of total performance, which is otherwise time-consuming and costly through traditional production processes. It is projected that the ability to print cheaper equipment on demand will be the main driving factor for the 3D printing metal industry.
The high costs associated with metals is considered to be the biggest impediment to global 3D printing metal market demand. The extraction process of metals is complicated and requires high energy consumption, leading to a price rise.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to threaten the industry’s development to a certain degree. Significant players in the industry are skeptical about the future of the market and attempt to redesign their strategies to sustain themselves in this challenging situation. The pandemic had a significant effect on the aerospace industry, and most major manufacturers had to halt production and other operating activities. There is a lack of workforce in several parts of the world because of repeated lockdowns. The international trade, export, and imports have been affected by COVID-19, resulting in a significant drop in demand in this industry. The key players operating in the 3D printing metal market are attempting to clear their stocks and focus on maintaining their cash reserves. The average disposable income of the people would certainly be decreased, and producers are finding new alternatives that satisfy consumer demands at much lower rates.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3577
Key players in the market include 3D Systems Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., General Electric Company, Materialise NV, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Renishaw plc, Sandvik AB, Voxeljet AG, and Proto Labs, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The application of 3D printing metal in the aerospace & defense industry is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period, due to increased demand for highly tailored parts and lower lead time provided by additional production.
- The extensive application of 3D printing metal in end-use industries through technologies such as material jetting, binder jetting, and sheet lamination is causative of the market dominance of the powder form in 2019.
- Titanium is used for dental & orthopedic implants and artificial Knee & hip replacement in the medical & dental sector.
- Asia-Pacific, led by China, is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 32.0% in the period 2020-2017, due to the growth of the automotive sector and significant investments in 3D printing metal in the next years.
- In October 2018, Norsk Titanium used its latest technology, rapid plasma deposition, known to be a superior technique for the development of structural metal components that are mechanically enhanced.
Browse Complete Report “3D Printing Metal Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-printing-metal-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R&D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global 3D Printing Metal market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global 3D printing metal market on the basis of Product, Form, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Medical & Dental
- Aerospace & Defense
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3577
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States