According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Drive by Wire was valued at USD 19.42 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.07% from 2019 to USD 36.38 Billion in 2026. Drive by wire systems refer to a type of technology that works in place of a traditional mechanical control system with the help of an electronic control unit. This system reduces a lot of moving components, thus reducing the weight of the vehicle. The rising demand for weight reduction of the vehicle will be another factor that will propagate the growth of the over the forecasted period.
Rising demand for autonomous vehicles is being witnessed globally, which will further add up the growth of the demand for drive by wire systems. A factor restraining the growth of the is the high cost of the systems. There are speculations amongst the minds of some customers about the perfect working of the drive by wire systems in comparison to mechanical components. This factor too can act as a restraining factor for the growth of the.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2451
The industry is expected to witness significant growth in the electric vehicles segment over the forecasted period on account of customers replacing conventional powered vehicles with electric powered vehicles. Asia Pacific region is forecasted to witness the fastest growth over the forecasted period on account of the same reason. Demand for premium and luxury vehicles with efficient controls is also increasing, especially in the Asia Pacific region, which is further adding up to the growth of the.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/drive-by-wire-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Global Drive by Wire is forecast to grow from USD 19.42 Billion in 2018 at a rate of 8.07% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 36.38 Billion in 2026.
- Rising demand as well as the increasing popularity of the off-road vehicles is the major factor for the growth of the demand in the industry.
- However, the concern about the integrity of the system of the drive by wire systems in comparison to the mechanical components in the minds of the consumers can affect the growth of the industry over the forecasted period.
- Passenger car segment is forecasted to occupy the largest share of the in 2026 on account of rising demand for vehicles from the customers. Reforms related to the scrapping of conventional powered vehicles and the switch to electric cars is the major factor attributing to the large share of the segment. The Passenger vehicle segment accounted to USD 3.01 Billion in the European region in 2018.
- Nissan was one of the early adopters of the Steer by wire systems in its model.
- Rising adoption of electric vehicles in place of traditional powered vehicles is leading to the increasing demand for drive by wire systems in the electric vehicle segment.
- Asia Pacific region is forecasted to witness the fastest growth over the forecasted period on account of the increasing adoption of luxury and premium vehicles in the region, specifically in China, India, and South Korea. With the rise in foreign investments in the region, the is further expected to grow faster.
- Key participants include Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany), Nexteer (U.S.), Continental AG (Germany), ZF (Germany), CTS (U.S.), Ficosa (Spain), Kongsberg (Switzerland), Hitachi Automotive (Japan), Curtiss-wright (U.S.), and Infeneon (Germany).
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of and by making in-depth analysis of segments
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2451
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Synopsis
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.2. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Drive by Wire on the basis of Application, Sensor type, Component, Vehicle, Propulsion, and Region:
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Brake by wire
- Park by wire
- Shift by wire
- Steer by wire
- Throttle by wire
Sensor type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Brake pedal sensor
- Hand wheel angle sensor
- Gear shift position sensor
- Pinion angle sensor
- Park sensor
- Throttle Pedal sensor
- Throttle position sensor
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Electronic Throttle Control module
- Electronic Transmission Control Unit
- Feedback Motor
- Parking Pawl
Vehicle (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Mid-sized car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Utility Vehicle
- Light Truck
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Mobile Truck
- Recreational Vehicle
- Towing Truck
- Fire Trucks
Propulsion (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2451
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States