The global digital radiography market size is expected to reach USD 19.82 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.7%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth can be attributed to rapid digitization in healthcare infrastructure, growing adoption of mobile digital x-ray systems across diagnostic centers, and increasing applications in cardiovascular imaging, cancer diagnosis, mammography, and dental and orthopedic surgeries. Surge in demand for portable x-ray devices, incorporation of cutting-edge technologies such as AI in radiography systems, and rising prevalence of cancer, dental problems, orthopedic problems, and cardiovascular disorders are some key factors expected to contribute to market growth going ahead.
Digital radiography is an advanced x-ray imaging technique that produces digital radiographic images of the object examined on a computer. In this technique, x-ray radiation is first converted into electric charge and then to a digital image using a detector sensor. Digital radiography requires a digital image capture device instead of an x-ray film to produce radiographic images. Flat panel detectors, also called digital detector arrays (DDAs), are among the most commonly used radiography systems that provide higher quality images than other imaging devices and also offer an improved dynamic range and better signal-to-noise ratio. Moreover, digital radiography systems offer many other advantages such as portability, reduced inspection time, shorter exposure time, better detail detectability, enhanced digital images, data storage, and easy electronic transfer of data.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/287
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- In terms of application, the mammography segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of breast cancer worldwide, increasing public intiatives to raise breast cancer awareness among women, and development of advanced breast cancer diagnosis and imaging devices are some of the pivotal factors responsible for the revenue growth of this segment.
- Based on technology, the direct radiography segment dominates other technology segments in terms of revenue. Revenue growth of this segment is majorly driven by growing usage of direct radiography systems due to various advantages such as better dynamic range, enhanced contrast detectability, improved image capture, reduced radiation exposure, higher patient throughput, and lower operational costs.
- Among the regional markets, the North America digital radiography market is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of cancer in the region, growing geriatric population, increasing burden of acute and chronic diseases, and rapidly advancing healthcare infrastructure are projected to drive market growth in North America over the forecast period.
- GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Agfa HealthCare, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Carestream Health, Wandong Medical, Hitachi Ltd., Mindray Medical International Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Konica Minolta Inc., DEXIS LLC, Shimadzu Corporation, Source-Ray Inc., and Samsung are among the top companies operating in the global digital radiography market.
- In November 2020, leading health technology company Royal Philipslaunched its first multimodality radiology operations command center at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Annual Meeting held virtually last year. The new Philips Radiology Operations Command Center offers virtualized imaging operations on a secure private platform and enables real-time collaboration between radiologists and technologists.
- In August 2020, Canon Medical introduced the all-new mobile digital X-ray system, dubbed SOLTUS 500, with new features for enhanced performance and versatility. The FDA-cleared SOLTUS 500 comes with a compact design, improved image quality, and augmented patient safety.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/287
For the purpose of this report, the global digital radiography market is segmented on the basis of application, technology, portability, end-use, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- General Radiography
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Dental Applications
- Orthopedic Imaging
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Computed Radiography
- Direct Radiography
- Flat Panel Detector
- Charged Couple Device (CDD)
Portability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Fixed Digital X-ray Systems
- Portable Digital X-ray Systems
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/287
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States