The global Stone Paper Market is expected to reach USD 26.53 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can mainly be associated with the growing packaging and labeling industries. Moreover, the emergence of e-commerce, owing to the penetration of the internet will also fuel the growth of the market. Increasing concerns regarding deforestation are giving way to innovations and advancements in the paper and pulp industry.
Stone papers have a wide range of properties, including resistance to water & tear, durable, smooth texture, printable, grain free, and burns cleanly with no toxic fumes disbursed into the air. Stone paper can be used in disposable daily necessities, such as garbage bags, shopping bags, lunch boxes, foot gloves, tablecloths, raincoats, and dustproof covers, among others. It can also be used as cultural paper, such as printing paper, writing paper, advertising & decoration paper, forest paper, and newsprint paper, among others. It can also be used for industrial packaging and labeling.
The increasing investment in R&D for the development of advanced manufacturing techniques using calcium carbonate and other similar organic compounds is expected to be a key driver promoting the growth of the market.
Key participants include:
Shenzhen Stone Paper, TETHIA Group, Taiwan Lung Meng, Panjiang Dragon, The Stone Paper, Mobile Internet, Shanxi Uni-moom, KISC, Liaoning Shenmei, TBM, STP, and Parax Paper, among others.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1326
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into rich mineral paper double coated stone paper (RPD) and rich mineral board double coated stone paper (RBD)
- The powder segment dominated with ~40% of the market share in 2020.
- The market is segmented on the basis of material used into calcium carbonate and high-density polyethylene [HDPE].
- The calcium carbonate segment dominated with ~60% of the market share in 2020.
- The key challenge faced by the industry is the extraction of calcium carbonate, due to the environmental regulations on mining activities in many regions. This may hinder the growth of the segment.
- The market is segmented on the basis of distribution channel into direct sales, online and retail sales.
- The market is segmented on the basis of applications into paper packaging, labeling paper, and self-adhesive paper.
- The self-adhesive paper segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate of 5.0% during the forecast period, attributed to the rising consumer awareness regarding deforestation and use of plastics, globally.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
- The North American market is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 5.7% during the forecast period. The growth is mainly due to the increasing technological advancements in the stone paper manufacturing industry, coupled with stringent regulations by the government concerning the environment and the use of plastic and pulp-paper.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Ask Our Expert for customization and feasibility@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1326
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global stone paper market on the basis of product type, material used, distribution channel, application, and region:
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Rich Mineral Paper Double Coated Stone Paper (RPD)
- Rich Mineral Board Double Coated Stone Paper (RBD)
Material used Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Calcium Carbonate
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Distribution Channel used Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Direct sales
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Paper Packaging
- Labeling Paper
- Self-adhesive Paper
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Speak to Analyst@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/1326
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Stone Paper Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Stone Paper Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Stone Paper Market Value Chain Analysis, 2020-2028
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Recent Developments
4.5. Stone Paper Market Impact Analysis
4.5.1. Market driver analysis
Get Discount On the Purchase of This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1326
Customization on the report is available according to the requirements of the user to ensure maximum utility to the reader and an increased level of comprehensibility.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States