Introducing Livefree Debt, a company that provides debt settlement services operating out of Irvine, California which helps with lowering the amount of debt their clients owe to the creditors. The company matches its clients with a certified debt consultant. The consultant then negotiates a lower amount with the creditors on their client’s behalf. This process speeds up payments and lowers the monthly payments up to 60%.
Albeit unpopular, debt settlement is an effective method that is used to reconcile a creditor and a debtor. It is often a written agreement that sees a debtor pay a significant percentage of their debt in one go in exchange for the creditor’s willingness to forgive the remaining debt. It is often deployed as a last resort to debt recovery to prevent a 100% loss in the event that a debtor’s situation becomes dire.
The company targets people who have over $10k worth of unsecured debt like credit cards and payday loans. However, it does not include payday loans or hospitals, cars, or mortgages. There are a few touchpoints that need to be fulfilled to be considered by the client:
– Must be a working individual.
– The FICO score must be 650+.
– Have not missed any payments.
– Never been bankrupt.
– Have utilized their card limit up to 75%.
– Have over $20k in Credit Card debts.
These criteria are a must for a client looking to avail of the services. The company then allots an expert specialist who negotiates debt with the creditors on behalf of the clients. The whole burden of negotiation and navigation is left on the expert specialist who then makes a well-framed payment plan if the creditors agree upon a settlement. The clients are suggested to not miss out on any payment after that.
There are just 3 simple steps to use this amazing service –
1. Head over to www.livefreedebt.com and provide the basic essential information to the expert consultants by filling up a quick webform. The Consultant must know their client’s whole story before making a negotiation.
2. The debt partners then chalk out the total amount the money which can be saved through the process.
3. The experts then recommends a top-suited program that caters to your needs.
Livefree Debt is different from other debt settlement companies. Most companies just provide a monthly portfolio that will just settle the account in the 3-4 years span. Livefreedebt tailors plans according to the needs of their clients. While other debt settlers are just sales offices that sell the portfolio monthly to a backend office to settle the accouts over 4 years, Livefree Debt gives full services like sales, customer service, quality control, and more to make sure its customers are satisfied.
To learn more, use the media contact outlets below.