The global vacuum evaporators market size is expected to reach USD 4.06 billion by 2028 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Vacuum Evaporators Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Rotary, Centrifugal, Others); By End-Use (Automotive, Food & Beverage, Energy & Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Electronics); By Technology; By Application; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The major driving factors of the market include growing automotive and manufacturing industries, depleting freshwater resources, and increasing water scarcity across the globe. Rapid technological advancements, along with the introduction of stringent government regulations regarding water usage and disposal of wastewater have further increased the adoption of the product. The increasing environmental awareness and growth in the adoption of Zero Liquid Discharge Systems accelerate the growth of the market.
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/vacuum-evaporators-market/request-for-sample
Key Highlights of Vacuum Evaporators Market
- Based on product, the rotary vacuum evaporators segment is holding the largest revenue share, owing to its increased applications for standard solvent distillations, powder drying, and solvent separation from extracts, among others.
- Based on application, wastewater treatment emerged as the fastest-growing segment as a result of increasing water scarcity globally, stringent regulations related to wastewater disposal, and growing demand for new water resources.
- By technology, the thermal segment is accounted for a substantial market share and is expected to add more share during the forecast period. Increasing use of thermal evaporators for the deposition of metals as well as nonmetals is the major driver for this segment’s growth.
- By end-use, the automotive segment dominated the vacuum evaporators market, owing rapidly growing automotive industry and growing need for water in automotive manufacturing processes.
North America has continuously dominated the vacuum evaporators market and is projected to carry this dominance further during the forecast period. Rising environmental concerns and the implementation of stringent regulations by the government for the disposal of wastewater generated by industries are driving the region’s growth. The regional market in the Asia Pacific is expected to garner substantial growth, owing to rapid industrialization and infrastructural growth in the region. In addition to this, a huge surge in demand for vacuum evaporators from different end-use industries is further propelling the market growth in the region.
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/vacuum-evaporators-market/speak-to-analyst
Numerous evaporator manufacturers cementing their position in the vacuum evaporators market by bringing innovation in their product offerings and emphasizing strategic collaborations. Alfa Laval, Condorchem Envitech, Samsco Corporation, Saltworks Technologies Inc., Sirco Industrial, 3R Technology, Thomas Scientific, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions, Sanshin MFG, De Dietrich Process Systems, JEOL Ltd., Belmar Technologies Ltd., Veolia Water Technologies, Encon Evaporators, H2o GmbH, SPX Flow Inc., 3V Tech S.P.A., and Sasakura Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Supply Side: Manufacturers of Industrial Equipment
- Demand Side: Automotive Sector, Food & Beverage Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Regulatory Side: Environmental Protection Agency
Polaris Market Research has segmented the vacuum evaporators market report on the basis of product, application, end-use, technology, and region:
Vacuum Evaporators Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Vacuum Evaporators Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Product Processing
- Wastewater Treatment
Vacuum Evaporators End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Energy & Power
Vacuum Evaporators Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Thermal Vacuum Evaporators
- Heat Pump Vacuum Evaporators
- Mechanical Vapor Recompression Vacuum Evaporators
Vacuum Evaporators Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, RoE)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, RoAPAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, RoLATAM)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, UAE, RoMEA)
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/8141
Find more research reports on Chemicals and Materials Industry by PMR.
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavour to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
Company Name: Polaris Market Research and Consulting
Contact Person: Mr. Likhil G
Email: Send Email
Address:30 Wall Street 8th Floor
City: New York
State: New York 10005
Country: United States