Lucerne, Switzerland – SafeSwiss® has just released new software updates available free to download in Google Play & iOS app stores.
- A new modern feature-rich, fully customizable UI.
- A new encrypted file share feature.
- An encrypted backup feature with a google drive storage option.
- Biometric login
SafeSwiss® Powerful crypto software provides secure E2EE text chat, voice messaging, image sharing, file share, video chat, location share, VOIP calls.
Whilst Smartphones have become an essential element of our daily lives, they are prone to malicious attack; recently, Israeli spyware Pegasus, when deployed, can silently hack into a phone, collect user’s personal & private information, intercept calls & messages, and can turn the device into a remote listening device. Crypto is now a mandatory piece to protect all communication and IP.
VOIP calls, text chat messaging is one of the primary methods to communicate. COVID-19 has indeed highlighted the need to protect Com’s as businesses look to operate remotely & in hybrid away from office environments.
SafeSwiss® offers a range of E2EE communication options to users, including VOIP calls, video chat, text chat messaging, file transfer, and much more on a 1:1 basis or group while ensuring all coms are always end to end encrypted.
SafeSwiss® uses state of the art technology and advanced device to device encryption that utilizes proven NaCI protocol shared secret exchange ECDH-25519 & XSalsa20 Cypher.
Creating a new SafeSwiss® account is easy. Users can create their own unique ID & are not required to hand over personal details such as email, phone number, or a SIM card.
SafeSwiss® provides more functionality and features than most, if not all, competitors within the secure messaging space. Unlike the popular messaging app Telegram Messenger SafeSwiss® is fully encrypted by default. Telegram has seen a surge of new users with news of WhatsApp sharing users data with parent Company Facebook.
SafeSwiss® are one of only five secure communication providers to tick all the boxes for security in the EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation) Secure Chat Guide:
- Ephemeral Message
- No personal Data
- Foolproof Encryption
- Puddle Test
- Hammer Test
- Contact ID
More info: https://securechatguide.org/effguide.html
SafeSwiss® Features & Functionality
- Anonymous User Registration, No phone number required (unlike Telegram, Facebook, Signal, WhatsApp) No email or social media, Users can create their own unique SafeSwiss® ID.
- Encrypted text chat & group chat with an arbitrary number of participants.
- User-defined self-destruct timer from 1 second to 1 x year after being read by the recipient(s)
- Unique push to delete feature, delete any text chat, picture, file sent anytime for both sender & recipient or both
- Encrypted file share
- Encrypted Voice call & group calling
- Encrypted backup that now includes Google drive.
Built on an ethos of “zero-knowledge” and utilizing “zero trust”, SafeSwiss® are a global leader in privacy-focused communications software solutions. SafeSwiss® has been developed to provide the most secure communications platform to guarantee complete privacy. You can be sure all communications will always be private and secure. SafeSwiss® primary focus is the encryption and secure transmission of the most vulnerable enterprise and individual communications.
For more details visit: